Reviews for Iunctio
Nefaria Darksoul chapter 25 . 4/11
... sorry my review posted before I was done. I hate typing on the tablet
Nefaria Darksoul chapter 25 . 4/11
I came across this doing a random search and reading synopsis. At first I felt hmm, just snippets, I'm really wanting an epic journey, and I almost passed it by. I decided to read the first one just to get a feel for it. I was hooked big time. I grew up military, I married a soldier, alot of the fanfiction in this universe, while great in its own way, don't have a realistic military feel to it. Your creation has it in spades. It sucked me in, and was incredibly believable. You crafted each character so well, that I was right there with them and they felt so true to how the characters felt the first time I stepped foot into the Mass Effect world. Each character was written so well that they had their own individual voice on the page. Joker's dialogue was so polished, funny and snarky I felt like I was reading unused script dialogue straight from bioware. It was that good. Ashley is a character that I never really cared for at all. In all of my many playthroughs, she survives Virmire maybe 10% of my playthroughs if I'm being generous. You brought her to life in this in an incredibly down to earth way
dreddman chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
all i know to say is kudos to you and anyone you think deserves it
Lara Jayd chapter 25 . 2/14/2015
This was a wonderful, well-written story. I loved it, thank you so much for writing it! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. There's nothing quite so exciting than finding a gem of a fanfic then realising the author posted it years ago and she's written many more since! Yay!
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
So I was rereading Certus and realized I had never checked out your author page and low and behold: the things I was missing out on! Love the story, and look forward to reading the rest. :)
Elissa Theirin chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
After reading Certus, I simply had to read your earlier work, and you nailed absolutely everything. You more than did justice to BioWare's fantastic character roster, their narrative voices very 'in character' which I applaud you for, because I find Kaidan is one of the easiest characters to make OOC, even unintentionally.
That said, I can't wait to read your other fics, and any future work you produce (ever thought of doing a Dragon Age series?). I'm officially addicted to your stories XD
Jade Sabre chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
So apparently I never actually left a review on this fic, and as I'm taking the plunge and doing the full series reread, now's as good a time as any to correct that.

Seriously, though, reading this and knowing that you wrote it BEFORE MASS EFFECT 2 EVEN CAME OUT is just mind-boggling, because you DID get so lucky with the Cerberus thing, but there's also the little things, like Joker's frustration with having to wait on the teams and not being able to do anything, and Liara's bit about remembering Shepard (heyo, memory box from Mass Effect 3), and they're just brilliant and the fact that you nailed them so early on just speaks to how deeply invested you are in these characters.

And I seriously, seriously love all the random details about who made what equipment (and also to see how long that headcanon post about armor has been percolating!)-I remember doing my best to keep track of that in the first game, but since it became less important in the following two I lost most of it. So it's lots and lots of fun to see it here.

And KAIDAN. I love your Kaidan. I mean all your voices are good, and I love love LOVE your Shepard and her walls and the way she keeps herself together and all the hurt even though we never get her voice (and it's SO well done, the balance of keeping her Shepard, aloof and mysterious, while really fleshing out her character). But your Kaidan is the best Kaidan and I love him.

Also, I enjoyed this one, it's good, it's solid, but I remember Exitus and I know you are going to get EVEN SO MUCH MORE BETTER as a writer and I'm just excited for me to read it and for you to have grown so much.

also the Legion chapters are coming. Leeeeeeegioooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YOU ARE BRILLIANT AND I LOVE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THESE CHARACTERS AND THIS WORLD.
FenZev chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work. I regret not reviewing each chapter, but I didn't want to stop so I continued to the end. Your characterization was flawless, and the intimate details into all of their lives brought the story that much more for me. I love these two as a couple, and sometimes it is best to leave it here, in ME1, where you can imagine a happy ending for them without all the mess of the future. Perfect ending, flawless writing, again, thank you.
Sidnika chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Perfect story, really loved it!
SpiritMuse chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Um. I was going to read a little bit before sleep, and all of a sudden it was morning... That was an amazing fic. Love your interpretation of Kaidan. And Liara. And the other characters. It's always interesting I think to see people from someone else's point of view. Enjoyed it very much.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I love the posibility of any relationship between Ash and Joker. They're so perfect for each other.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
It's nice to see Sci-Fi elements in this. 'Tis so rarely done well, ya know? This is good. I am also enjoying seeing into Kaide's mindset as Shepard is remaining... aloof.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
And the plot thickens! I do like reading into LI complications. It's intriuging to me to read into Shepard having to friend zone somebody.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Good start, I like it. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who wondered if Shepard was an L2, apparently... All I'm saying- if it took 30 years for five models, why would maybe ten to twelve until they're on the third model? It makes no sense. Shepard should be an L2, simple math, right?
Eleneri chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Liara's last lines are incredibly lyrical. The description of humans is just staggering. And her conversation with Kaidan was great.