Reviews for Iunctio
dreddman chapter 25 . 8/5
all i know to say is kudos to you and anyone you think deserves it
Lara Jayd chapter 25 . 2/14
This was a wonderful, well-written story. I loved it, thank you so much for writing it! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. There's nothing quite so exciting than finding a gem of a fanfic then realising the author posted it years ago and she's written many more since! Yay!
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
So I was rereading Certus and realized I had never checked out your author page and low and behold: the things I was missing out on! Love the story, and look forward to reading the rest. :)
Elissa Theirin chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
After reading Certus, I simply had to read your earlier work, and you nailed absolutely everything. You more than did justice to BioWare's fantastic character roster, their narrative voices very 'in character' which I applaud you for, because I find Kaidan is one of the easiest characters to make OOC, even unintentionally.
That said, I can't wait to read your other fics, and any future work you produce (ever thought of doing a Dragon Age series?). I'm officially addicted to your stories XD
Jade Sabre chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
So apparently I never actually left a review on this fic, and as I'm taking the plunge and doing the full series reread, now's as good a time as any to correct that.

Seriously, though, reading this and knowing that you wrote it BEFORE MASS EFFECT 2 EVEN CAME OUT is just mind-boggling, because you DID get so lucky with the Cerberus thing, but there's also the little things, like Joker's frustration with having to wait on the teams and not being able to do anything, and Liara's bit about remembering Shepard (heyo, memory box from Mass Effect 3), and they're just brilliant and the fact that you nailed them so early on just speaks to how deeply invested you are in these characters.

And I seriously, seriously love all the random details about who made what equipment (and also to see how long that headcanon post about armor has been percolating!)-I remember doing my best to keep track of that in the first game, but since it became less important in the following two I lost most of it. So it's lots and lots of fun to see it here.

And KAIDAN. I love your Kaidan. I mean all your voices are good, and I love love LOVE your Shepard and her walls and the way she keeps herself together and all the hurt even though we never get her voice (and it's SO well done, the balance of keeping her Shepard, aloof and mysterious, while really fleshing out her character). But your Kaidan is the best Kaidan and I love him.

Also, I enjoyed this one, it's good, it's solid, but I remember Exitus and I know you are going to get EVEN SO MUCH MORE BETTER as a writer and I'm just excited for me to read it and for you to have grown so much.

also the Legion chapters are coming. Leeeeeeegioooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

FenZev chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work. I regret not reviewing each chapter, but I didn't want to stop so I continued to the end. Your characterization was flawless, and the intimate details into all of their lives brought the story that much more for me. I love these two as a couple, and sometimes it is best to leave it here, in ME1, where you can imagine a happy ending for them without all the mess of the future. Perfect ending, flawless writing, again, thank you.
Sidnika chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Perfect story, really loved it!
SpiritMuse chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Um. I was going to read a little bit before sleep, and all of a sudden it was morning... That was an amazing fic. Love your interpretation of Kaidan. And Liara. And the other characters. It's always interesting I think to see people from someone else's point of view. Enjoyed it very much.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I love the posibility of any relationship between Ash and Joker. They're so perfect for each other.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
It's nice to see Sci-Fi elements in this. 'Tis so rarely done well, ya know? This is good. I am also enjoying seeing into Kaide's mindset as Shepard is remaining... aloof.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
And the plot thickens! I do like reading into LI complications. It's intriuging to me to read into Shepard having to friend zone somebody.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Good start, I like it. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who wondered if Shepard was an L2, apparently... All I'm saying- if it took 30 years for five models, why would maybe ten to twelve until they're on the third model? It makes no sense. Shepard should be an L2, simple math, right?
Eleneri chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Liara's last lines are incredibly lyrical. The description of humans is just staggering. And her conversation with Kaidan was great.
Eleneri chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Awwww... Kaidan's geekout over new armor is absolutely adorable. Also understandable. Besides, nothing's worse than lousy-looking armor.
Eleneri chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Relationship advice.

From Wrex.

Good heavens, the galaxy's ending.

Great fight scenes, great aftermath, great dialogue, great tech details... Just all around a winning read.