Reviews for Day and Night
spidereye8 chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
such a shame sorry you did not finish it
philipjoseph chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
wow
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Loved the smut. ;)Ja,

~Black Rose
yes.and.no.is.nes chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
go and update go and update go and update go and update UPDATE ALREADY :o
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
OH PLease Update soon! i really want to know what will happen next! will there be some MPreg? will draco change and harry and him get together? will voldy attack? will naru and the rest learn how to do the harry potter world's magic? will sasuke get to become a hanyou like naruto as well?

So many questions that i would love to see answered through the story. Please Please update! its been over a year and a half! PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU TO UPDATE!
Mole Skin Leather chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I like where this story is going and all that... But aren't you forgetting about Shikamaru? You didn't mention him in this chapter at all and I really though he was here with them since you mentioned in chapter 1 that he was going to share the room with Gaara and Neji... And I was just wondering where he disappeared to... I would also love it if you were to update once more... You never stated that this story was on Hiatus or even abandoned... So... which one is it?
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
story seems interesting and i'm definatly going to read on, but shikamaru is kinda forgotten about at multiple times. he's not even officailly mentioned till the end. u said five ppl on the mission, but then only introduced two of the masks and naru never said how old shika was. just helping. good story _
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
haha, lucky Kyuu... even if he doesn't like it. haha.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
would like to read more
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Who knew the great Kyuubi was afraid of something like that, but then again it doesn't really suprise me. :)
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait till the next chapter!
dancingdimples95 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
really good job! hope you continue it!
dancingdimples95 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
i love the story! by the way it's spelled gryffindor
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
upate
red-crecent-moon chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Love the story whens the next chapter
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »