Reviews for Too Bad They're Spies
ArchersParadox chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is pretty good i cant wait for chapter 6
ExiledAdrian chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
are you going to finish it? I never thought solid had a kid!
Jasondude8 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Jasondude8 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Woah wait... why in chapter 1 does she say he's a spy, but in chapter 3 he sells stuff?
Browniesas chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
omg. keep updating! this story is really good! i want to know what happened to sam, snake, sarah, and alex. o wow, that's a lot of names that start with an s. anyways, keep updating! i dont care if you have a cold or whatever, i want to know what happens! :)
ISA-Sniper chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Besides the first-person view and the spacing, minor things, I only have one thing to point out that I find irritating about this story: the fact that the kid know's Sam's a spy. If you ever play Splinter Cell: Double Agent on the PS2 and play the ship bonus map you'll know that his kid doesn't as he makes sure she can't see him and even goes so far as to lie to her and say he's an officer when talking to her through a large door (not face-to-face).

Besides that, keep it up man.
hamster1231 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Keep writing new chapters it's pretty could go somewhere with this.
DevilDog235 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
O me love it! I would love for you to continue the story even further, even though you already have new chapters in.

I say it again,

ME LOVE IT! :) :) :) hee hee lol
Foxy Chicken chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Not a huge fan on the whole first person view, but that is about it. Could be pretty interesting though.