Reviews for Purposes Mistook
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Ah, that was all good. The wife and friend, the working so hard for a house you never enjoy, and giving up everything for someone who just wants you. *sniff* good job.
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
ohmygosh, I never really thought about it this way; I hope Dean doesn't think this!

Their dad had made a deal to save Dean at least partially because someone had to be around to take care of Sam when he went bad.

Yep, yep, I like this. Although conflicting, both are right about Dean:

You protected your loved ones through hard times by living through them at their side. Dean was being forced to leave. Calvert had chosen to leave his wife alone. Though in a way, by making the deal, Dean had made the same decision.

Ha! perfect Dean:

“That and I can hear you grinding your teeth at twenty paces. It had that distinctive Dean is an idiot ring to it.”

You are the best at mixing up the snark and the brotherly concern:

“You ok?” Dean asked, his voice suddenly gentler. Sam doubted he was just asking about his head.

“Yeah.” Sam rubbed his eyes wearily.

“Don’t barf,” Dean suggested. “Ruins the FBI vibe. Try and look like you’ve got a stick up your butt.”

Yes, some action :) And Marigold gets to come out! But what is this "maybe" business? You wouldn't leave all your loyal fans hanging, would you?
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Wow, very intense there, Sam, chill:

And then there was Dean. Desperate, sloppy, needy Dean. Who used Sam to keep himself sane. Who used Sam to keep himself grounded. Who used Sam because he couldn’t bear to be alone.

OK, this is better:

Sam couldn’t really call something a burden when it was so willingly, so overwhelmingly, given and reciprocated.

That's so awesome, you worked Sam right through his emotions, and Dean knew what was up:

“You managed to work this around to bein’ pissed off at me yet?”

Oh, so sad:

Sam could hear the smile in Dean’s voice and it just reminded him in every painful way possible of why he was going to miss his brother. “Yup.”

Cool, now I wonder why he's haunting them...

Sam had only a second to see that the office worker’s ghost was standing right outside their door beyond the salt.

Thanks for the chapter, can't wait to continue,

Rinne chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Just caught up again. Fantastic ending.
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
well, that was sudden! You *are* the master of shocking plot twists, after all. at least he wasn't pregnant. JK :) Can't wait to find out what the deal is. And poor Sam, always wanting to take credit for everything, and Dean playin' the big brother card. Very nicely done. I can't wait to get your book!

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Dude, your story cannot be too long. You are definitely mistaken. Period.

Oh, I love this visual. Lil brother hangin onto Dean:

Sam was behind him, facing backward but with his free hand holding Dean’s shirt so they could move in sync even though they weren’t looking at each other.

Hehehe, you're making me giggle:

Sam was still a little twitchy around the werewolf topic and Dean had been making an effort.

Well, I certainly am intrigued:) Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Thanks for the new story,

InSecret chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Loved this like I love all your stories :)
deanloversnsm67 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
i liked that a lot. "you hear that hissing?" "snake demon?" lol great job
Linnie McCary chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I really enjoyed Dean's humor throughout (good job!), but my favorite line was in Chapter 2: It's not your fault until I say so. Love that Dean...
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Awh, this is awesome, i loved it. PErfect ending.

'“You’re the Darth Vader of the Evil Demon Empire. Go order it to smite itself.”'

possibly the best line iv ever read in a fic lol!

i love how even simple things could mean deamon in the lives of a hunter.

anyways, wicked awesome, i loved it

XsarahX

p.s. you cant not write a fic until the end of the season! thats still a few weeks away and i shall be bored stiff lol :p
frenchfredo chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
nice story,good ending, i always like that you take the time to wrap things up with some thoughts and funny lines, like “You’re the Darth Vader of the Evil Demon Empire. Go order it to smite itself.”

see you in a month or so i hope!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Wow!

Thanks for an awesome chapter.

I loved Dean's thoughts about Joshua leaving his wife to save a house. When Dean thought of the items his father had given him, 'The only thing that his dad had given him that would matter was also almost the very first thing he'd been given. Sam.'

I also loved Dean's speech to Sam about Marigold, though that is not what he was really talking about, "She gets left by herself, no one to take care of her, I don't know what might happen. She's special and I don't want her fallin' apart just cause I'm not there to see to her. She's got a lot of life in her yet and work to do."

Another nice twist, the sulfur spell was a gas leak. But I did love how Dean didn't hesitate when Sam asked for him to get the colt.

Perfect ending, 'Sam beside him in the Impala. It was where they were both supposed to be. It felt like home. It was home.'

Thank you. I agree, this ending didn't depress me.

Thanks for sharing another story with us and I'll look for your next one after the season finale.

I think this is the first time that I'm not looking forward to a new episode of "Supernatural."

Take care.
Phx chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
The gas leak came as a surprise but I am glad, for once, that it wasn't a demon. Those boys really need a break. Honestly I have no idea how come Sam hasn't fallen apart this season as is, and Dean - well we've been privy to his cracks since Sam died.

A nice, upbeat ending was exactly what this needed :)

Good luck with your book.
Phx chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Dean and Marigold - too cute and funny. I still can't believe he calls his shotgun 'Marigold', lol!

But aw... what a nice moment of comfort with Dean making sure Sam was okay. (Happy Sigh( I love big bro Dean showing his softer side when his brother is hurt. And yikes, yeah concussed Sam really does not need another knock to the head, even if the Sammy girls, like me, suck it up :P

And OMG, the ghost apologized to him? Well good. He should have because Dean was so very right - using Sam to off himself was both cowardly and not fair to Sam.

And once again, Dean's mouth always has a parting shot :P
Phx chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
'First person that sees Josh, yell boo...' Very funny and a very Dean thing to say. Man, I so hate the deal - it casts this huge depressing net over everything. Even worse than the previous year with a threat of Sam possibly turning evil.

It is a difficult situation and perfect backdrop to this story. I love that Dean is so intune to his brother even if I think Sam is behaving a bit like an ass - mentally anyway. I'll blame it on the concussion :P

Hm... Dr. Standish is not exactly, now is he? LOL!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »