Reviews for Purposes Mistook
frenchfredo chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
uhg, the bag opening from the inside, now that's a creepy image!

good couple chappies, looking forward to the wa-up...
TraSan chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Ah, the return of Marigold! :D

Oh, oh my. Josh's spirit returned to apologize to Sam? That was awesome. Somehow, someway in the time after death he connected with others that knew who the boys were and what they did?

That's, that's simply inspired brilliance.

Loved it.
WindSpirit79 chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Ah, so that's what his problem was. Yet again a stupid choice on his part, he didn't even have to die. Sad. At least he got to say his goodbyes to his wife (I like her, lol) and apologize to Sam. I think he really needed to hear that. Idk that it will make it much better, but maybe it will help him heal in time. Haha. Leave it to Dean to get a kick out of leaving the Coroner a surprise like that. Great update.
luvjase chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter. Nice move having the ghost possess his own body. And really nice twist having him come back to beg Sam's forgiveness. Really loved that. Also the last line. Great! Can't wait for the wrap-up!
Ciya chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Mass halucination brought on by breathing in to much formeldehyde. Works for me.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
That was...really nice. How refreshing to see a spirit with unfinished business that's positive. I liked him a lot for that. And his wife for being faithful.

My favorite line, though? The one about Dean and Marigold not having had much quality time of late. He would see it that way!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
awh, poor joshua, stupid wife. All for nothing ay.

at least sammy should feel slightly better about the situation

nice chapter, update soon

XsarahX
Here's Hoping chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
This chapter was awesome and so out of something that was happening in the show. I could practically hear that sound they make before going to a commercial break when I finished reading the chapter. In short, this was sweet.
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Love how you have Dean being able to read Sam so well! :-)

'"First person that sees Josh, yell boo.”'

Brilliant!
luvjase chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter. Favorite lines are: "It had that distinctive Dean is an idiot ring to it", "Don't barf. Ruins the FBI vibe. Try and look like you've got a stick up your butt" and "First person that sees Josh, yell boo." Cracked me up each one, especially the second. Great job so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
luvjase chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Great chapter! Loved the line "Just one, could somebody freakin' stay dead!" That is so Dean. And Sam seeing the parallels in Joshua leaving his wife and Dean's deal. Spot on. On to the next chapter!
PADavis chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Just caught up wit this one - I think you put in a single line what's been happening with Sam this season. You finish working everything back to being pissed at me? And god, he does, and your writing of how his mind is doing it, and Dean catching him, is sad and touching and true to the characters.

More maybe? I hope there's more!

Phoebe
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Well, I loved the first four chapters. I'm definitely looking forward to more. Poor Sam. Another load of guilt dumped on his shoulders.
luvjase chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Oh my God. Suicide by Sam. This is really good and very intense. Great job with Sam and Dean. Loved "I'm a Pisces" and really loved Dean telling Sam nothing's his fault until he says so. Great job. You have a book out! Heading to Amazon right now!
luvjase chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow. You hit the ground running with this one. Obviously you were able to avoid those rabid badger attacks! Poor Sam. I don't think he can take another person begging him to kill them. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »