Reviews for Purposes Mistook
TraSan chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Flaming ducks!

That really wasn't Sam's fault. :(

Oh man, poor Sam. This part was especially sad:

“Dean, how many things can happen that aren’t my fault before it is my fault?”

“Nothing’s your fault until I say so,” Dean replied hotly. “Understand me?” Sam just looked at him in disbelief, then down as the man’s gasping breathing began to die away. “Sammy? You hearing me?” Sam nodded distantly, but Dean knew he wasn’t really listening.

I'm sure he feels that way sometimes. And what a classic Dean response. Kudos my dear!
youthere chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OOh... interesting!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Well- that's a new one! Good start- looking forward to more:-)
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Pretty excitng story line and hunt - you got my attention. Love Sam all assertive and pi$$ed, and Dean understanding the whole werewolf deal. Well written fic which adds to the appeal of your original and creative plot.

Can't wait to see what the deal is with the office guy...
frenchfredo chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
ow, really, shoot him too? Now why that...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
First off - I totally agree with your disclaimer, Kripke better fix this mess that Dean is in and get it out of the way.

Second - LOVE the sentence - 'Sam was behind him, facing backward but with his free hand holding Dean's shirt so they could move in sync even though they weren't looking at each other.' What a perfect visual of the brothers working together.

A werewolf, not a good hunt for Sam I imagine and now he had to shoot the guy too.

What an interesting ending - why does the guy want to die? Guess I'll have to read the next chapter and find out.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Whoa, WHAT? I thought this was going to be about blackmail or something-definitely didn't see that coming! Looking forward to more, as always.
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh wow. So not just one, but two. Poor guy. And he's asking them to shoot him. How awful. How are the boys going to handle that, it's like Maddison all over again. So glad to see this new fic, love your stuff.
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh, interesting beginning!

I love your stories no matter what length!
Here's Hoping chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Yay! A new story, and so soon? You spoil us. Really, you do (not that I'm complaining). I like how you started it in the middle of a hunt; it makes it seem less like a story and more real (kind of like 'a day in the life of...' but less lame). Anyway, yay! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
lostatc chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great ending, didn't see that one coming. I amvery curious how this is going to play out.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
What? Okay, so either the guy is a werewolf too (which doesn't seem likely) or he's suicidal?

:D

You've officially stumped me on this one. Excellent opener. I'll be back!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7