Reviews for The Quibbler
miriti1 chapter 13 . 11/4
Holy dam shit, fucking Noooo, Did You Just Kill Of Dean. I really liked him and you just killed him nooooo, please don't let him be dead just no. Really good story by the way and I will definately continue reading
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6
Great plot and chapter
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 18 . 6/28
Weird story so far... I like it. :)
JuviasPOV chapter 9 . 1/30
"What's Swedish food like"

We've got fish that's more basic than AMMONIA? ewewewew
He'd like all of the pastries tho
JuviasPOV chapter 8 . 1/30

They're going to Sweden? Of all countries? May I ask why?
I mean I think it's awesome, it's just that I AM Swedish and I'm in shock
wittyusernames chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Gah so many things left unanswered I'm a bu disappointed with the ending...b Great fic anyway though!
calcu22 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Ahhhhhahahahh! This was so interesting. I hope this is abandoned. There's too many questions!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Flicka115 chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Pleas update!
lotrprincess chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Yay, someone else ships Dean and Luna! I loved that part in the book, but then the movie had to go and ruin the pairing by trying to make Neville romantically interested in her.
blackhope88 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Interesting twists. :)
blackhope88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice start :)
Freedom its2l8 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Update soon please.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
So they're the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks! Heh, i shouldve guessed. I really enjoy this, and since you haven't updated in forever, I'm going to assume you're dead.
Sonnenfrost chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
It's a great story. Luna is far too often underestimated and its a nice change of pace to put her in the spotlight. About her and Dean's relationship I cannot tell much, I think I have never really paid as much attention to him as I should have. But it is a nice idea and since not much is known about his character it doesn't feel wrong.

anyway I had a lot of fun and I liked the flow of the story, but in this last chapter you rushed forward. Its too much input in a single chapter and it confuses the reader (at least I was). That is the only flaw I could dig out, but maybe it helps a little.
I will look forward to your next chapter.