Reviews for The Quibbler
Flicka115 chapter 18 . 3/20
Pleas update!
lotrprincess chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Yay, someone else ships Dean and Luna! I loved that part in the book, but then the movie had to go and ruin the pairing by trying to make Neville romantically interested in her.
blackhope88 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Interesting twists. :)
blackhope88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice start :)
Freedom its2l8 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Update soon please.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
So they're the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks! Heh, i shouldve guessed. I really enjoy this, and since you haven't updated in forever, I'm going to assume you're dead.
Sonnenfrost chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
It's a great story. Luna is far too often underestimated and its a nice change of pace to put her in the spotlight. About her and Dean's relationship I cannot tell much, I think I have never really paid as much attention to him as I should have. But it is a nice idea and since not much is known about his character it doesn't feel wrong.

anyway I had a lot of fun and I liked the flow of the story, but in this last chapter you rushed forward. Its too much input in a single chapter and it confuses the reader (at least I was). That is the only flaw I could dig out, but maybe it helps a little.
I will look forward to your next chapter.
Yami's Devil chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
WHA! HEY HEY HEY! NO ONE KEEPS ED LOCKED UP THANK YOU!
Yami's Devil chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
AGH! Ed is going to take this VERY hard...
Yami's Devil chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OKay.. weird..
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Are you gonna update? Ever? Pweez?
lambtastic chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Oh I love Luna and Ed's relationship. It's kinda funny cause Luna should be the older sister but Ed sees her as his younger sibling cause of Al. Anyway, I love the story:)
Frostpuppy chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
Luv it! Ed saying he was a ... whatever it was under veritaserum really got me laughing!
HippiestHop chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Have you read Tamora Pierce? I'm pretty sure Gainel is a god of dreams in her book too. Anyways,nice job so far.
Kitsune-242 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
I havent even read the entire chapter yet, but...I saw "that well in Japan", and my imidiate response was "8D Inuyasha?" Either if it was a veiled mention of it, or a coincidence, I love your story. It keeps making me laugh, or jump with anticipation!