Reviews for The Quibbler
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 18 . 6/28
Weird story so far... I like it. :)
JuviasPOV chapter 9 . 1/30
"What's Swedish food like"

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
NOT EVEN ED WOULD LIKE IT
LOTS OF FISH
We've got fish that's more basic than AMMONIA? ewewewew
He'd like all of the pastries tho
JuviasPOV chapter 8 . 1/30
W HAT

They're going to Sweden? Of all countries? May I ask why?
I mean I think it's awesome, it's just that I AM Swedish and I'm in shock
wittyusernames chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Gah so many things left unanswered I'm a bu disappointed with the ending...b Great fic anyway though!
calcu22 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Ahhhhhahahahh! This was so interesting. I hope this is abandoned. There's too many questions!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Lol
Flicka115 chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Pleas update!
lotrprincess chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Yay, someone else ships Dean and Luna! I loved that part in the book, but then the movie had to go and ruin the pairing by trying to make Neville romantically interested in her.
blackhope88 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Interesting twists. :)
blackhope88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice start :)
Freedom its2l8 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Update soon please.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
So they're the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks! Heh, i shouldve guessed. I really enjoy this, and since you haven't updated in forever, I'm going to assume you're dead.
Sonnenfrost chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
It's a great story. Luna is far too often underestimated and its a nice change of pace to put her in the spotlight. About her and Dean's relationship I cannot tell much, I think I have never really paid as much attention to him as I should have. But it is a nice idea and since not much is known about his character it doesn't feel wrong.

anyway I had a lot of fun and I liked the flow of the story, but in this last chapter you rushed forward. Its too much input in a single chapter and it confuses the reader (at least I was). That is the only flaw I could dig out, but maybe it helps a little.
I will look forward to your next chapter.
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
WHA! HEY HEY HEY! NO ONE KEEPS ED LOCKED UP THANK YOU!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
AGH! Ed is going to take this VERY hard...