Reviews for Weather
Platina1499 chapter 1 . 1/24
Tsuna! How dare you call Kyoko when Chrome is there! DX Hahaha! Typical of Reborn to take such chance! Thank you for the story!
The Reader of Words chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
*snorts* Well, there's Reborn for you . Spartan tutor from hell, that one. And we love him for it.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ahaha, this was nice to read!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awww! what with the ending? How cruel you are, Reborn!
But, well... as long as Tsuna already got his rest/break!

This is so sweet and refreshing! :) Love too when Chrome give a good night kiss on the cheek to sleep Tsuna! Good thing he has female guardian! haha
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
waaaa incluso hibari se preocupo por Tsuna XD gran fic :D
Hibird666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lol! This was epic! I also love the ending! Reborn really isn't one to give time off! :D
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awwwwwww! Chrome is such a sweetie! (Not to sound creepy or anything.)
KizunaTsudoishi chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was really cute XD

Anw I would be grateful to have your permission to translate this fic into Vietnamese for all KHR fans (and a lot of 27 fans ))) in my country to enjoy it aswell, 'cause some of us are not really good at English though, and it really difficult for them reading fiction as well as looking up the dictionary all the time so as they can't fully enjoy the fiction.

Thanks again, and i hope i'll get your answer soon :")
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aww! Cute but Reborn is evil! all day training. So Tsuna still have a crush on Kyoko? Antway! Nice story! Love it!
SakuraHaruno9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol even Mukuro and Hibari was worried about Tsuna o3o
Dayublade chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
that was cute
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
ROFL! "Not being someone to let such a chance pass by" XD

That is JUST Reborns way of being ... caring ... for the one he ... l ... ik ... es ... ? XD

Nice! Really cute!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hey! i've finally logged on and am leaving a proper review. anyways, like i said before, you could really feel the emotions, and the beggining part with the sky was awesome.

"And it all would be surrounded by the magnificent sky which embraced them all and would always be there no matter what weather would come up next."

i loved this line. it was really sweet, and deep. and let us hope the sky really will always be there, ne? and you know i mean the Vongola's sky
SkyGem chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
this was an awesome story! i could really feel the love the guradians held for their boss. absolutely wonderful.

signed,

a user who is too lazy to log in
BlackBloodHood chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It would be reborn to spoil the mood.