Reviews for Listen For Thunder
Glasstic chapter 19 . 11/20
patiently...
dannisez chapter 19 . 9/23
Ermuhgerd...just love it. I stumbled across the story's original Dramatic Orchestrations and was immediately sucked into drama. I was ever so pleased to come across its sequel and devoured to its 19th chapter. I do hope that the writer is still updating. Thank you for a marvellous read...big fan
little-ivy89 chapter 19 . 9/19
EEEEEEEEE!

OK, not that I've got that out of my system I can get on with this.

I love the way you write. I have just read all of Dramatic Orchestrations and Listen for Thunder in one fell swoop, and I am in LOVE with this story series.

I can barely contain my eagerness for the next instalment!

Please, please let it be soon (ish, i understand that real world things get in the way of writing)

Joyfully reading your stuff,
little-ivy89
AzureSky477 chapter 19 . 8/24
I read Dramatic Orchestrations years ago and loved it. Now I've read it again and the sequel and I have not been able to get enough. Your writing is captivating. I find that I am more enthralled with each chapter. I know life can get in the way of things, but I sincerely hope that you will be able to get back to writing eventually. Thank you for sharing your magical writing with the community.
pelemelee chapter 19 . 8/15
I'm honestly devastated that this story has apparently been abondoned. I was worried after reading the tentative BPII diagnosis that life might get in the way of it being finished, and I totally understand. I lost my first husband to BPII, it's not easy to deal with. But this has been my favorite Labyrinth fic ever, by far. And really one of the best I've ever read in general. Is it finished on another site maybe? Is it something you'll ever possibly finish? Are you still alive?! Sigh, I hope so.
anxious chapter 19 . 6/21
It's been years! PLEASE!
Wickedly Kate chapter 19 . 4/1
First, I devoured this story right after I binged on Dramatic Orchestrations. Brilliant writing, frustrating at times, but really great. Second, I'm so sad you've seemed to have abandoned this one. And in a spot where our sort of crazy, but still beloved Goblin King doesn't even know Sarah. Bummer. I don't think holding out hope for a six year hiatus is wise, but I'll do it anyway because your story telling is incredible.
starrmommy41 chapter 19 . 3/30
I'm sad to see this seemingly abandoned. I was hoping to see it finished out and a conclusion, good or bad. It has been an interesting story and I've truly enjoyed both parts so far.
JessieGirl5 chapter 19 . 3/23
I've been breathless reading all of this and the prequel! I'm do sad it isn't finished. I feel like we're so close and I just want every dark and swirly part of Jareth put back together. And I hope he and Sarah to finally have their moment! I just can't rest til it's done. Please come back to the story! I'll re-read for now. Xo
Reborn to Die chapter 19 . 3/14
I wish this continued on, your stories are beyond amazing.
I know it's been six years, but do you plan on continuing the story? I love it!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 2/26
Why, oh, why, did you abandon this story. Please update. I guess you have abandoned it, but a lot of people want to know the end.
PLEASE UPDATE! It has been almost six years and this is the third time I am rsadi
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Please update. Addicted to the story
Mi-chan1991 chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I'm a new reader, and oh, I wish you would update this! You have such good stories here... it seems like such a sad waste to let this one die.
I hope you one day are able to find the time and inspiration to finish it!