Reviews for Listen For Thunder
Ebony-Dove chapter 19 . 1/24
I really hope you continue this someday, it has been a great read
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 19 . 1/5
I love this story! It's so heartbreaking! I think your protrayal of Jareth is spot-on! And I feel like you've really fleshed Sarah out and made her a stronger character!

Thank you for writing this series!
XShadowCatX chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Such a great story, I REALLY hope you continue this or update sometime in the near future. It's killing me not having an ending to this story T-T Keep writing please!
jlawson chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
Please finish this series. It is really good.
BaconBaker chapter 19 . 5/1/2017
Okay, I know that I don't hold as much sway as the readers who've been with you since the beginning...I only just discovered you and that was only because you're listed as one of PaisleyRose's favorite authors. I love everything she's written even when it disturbs me. So far I love every author/fic she's favorited. Have read all of your shorter stuff, and just finished Dramatic Orchestrations & this in one long go. I'm dying for more. You got us all yanked into the world with D.O. then almost killed us at the end (the knowledge of a sequel was all that saved me) but now the sequel is unfinished! And not to mention they never got to finish what they started on several blush-worthy occassions! Also, I'm ignoring the update date and pretending that you're simply in the process of finishing all these loose ends now...you've just left us the ultimate cliffhanger is all...
Joby20 chapter 19 . 4/24/2017
Please, please, please - you need to finish this for me...for the sake of my sanity!
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
Oh please continue with this! You have such a marvelous writing style!
lykiana chapter 19 . 2/20/2017
I know it's been almost 7 years, but I also see that you're still active on ffnet, so pretty please with a cherry on top continue and finish writing this story, 'cause it is amazing!
mulberryjam chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
This is marvelously engaging. And while in my heart of hearts I know that this hasn't been updated for a long while, I so dearly want to read more. The colors in my head become so vivid and wild, they seem to breath and restlessly move around in your words. I hope you haven't completely given up all hope in this story because that would be a great loss.
Glasstic chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
patiently...
dannisez chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Ermuhgerd...just love it. I stumbled across the story's original Dramatic Orchestrations and was immediately sucked into drama. I was ever so pleased to come across its sequel and devoured to its 19th chapter. I do hope that the writer is still updating. Thank you for a marvellous read...big fan
little-ivy89 chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
EEEEEEEEE!

OK, not that I've got that out of my system I can get on with this.

I love the way you write. I have just read all of Dramatic Orchestrations and Listen for Thunder in one fell swoop, and I am in LOVE with this story series.

I can barely contain my eagerness for the next instalment!

Please, please let it be soon (ish, i understand that real world things get in the way of writing)

Joyfully reading your stuff,
little-ivy89
AzureSky477 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
I read Dramatic Orchestrations years ago and loved it. Now I've read it again and the sequel and I have not been able to get enough. Your writing is captivating. I find that I am more enthralled with each chapter. I know life can get in the way of things, but I sincerely hope that you will be able to get back to writing eventually. Thank you for sharing your magical writing with the community.
pelemelee chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
I'm honestly devastated that this story has apparently been abondoned. I was worried after reading the tentative BPII diagnosis that life might get in the way of it being finished, and I totally understand. I lost my first husband to BPII, it's not easy to deal with. But this has been my favorite Labyrinth fic ever, by far. And really one of the best I've ever read in general. Is it finished on another site maybe? Is it something you'll ever possibly finish? Are you still alive?! Sigh, I hope so.
anxious chapter 19 . 6/21/2016