Reviews for Listen For Thunder
Michaelyn Jacobs chapter 19 . 17h ago
I read the first one, and I want to know if you intend to finish this one. I really want to read it but I am not going to finish it if you're not going to finish. I NEED an ending.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 19 . 1/19
OH NOOO NONONO I wasn't paying attention and didn't realise this was the latest chapter :/ NOO THIS IS LIKE THE PERFECT PLOT DEVELOPMENT I DON'T WANT IT TO END HERE!
TheKitchenMistress chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Hello - Happy New Year! Have really enjoyed your story so far and would love to read more :). Hope you'll finish this one as it is a really good sequel to DO. Either way, thanks for writing.
Wudelfin chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Aw come on! I wanna see linda get it!
ashley2876 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Please continue!
Nichalia chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
...and then? :D
PandoraDesdemona chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
ARRRRG! Coming here from Dramatic Orchestrations, I don't know why I expected this story to be done too, but I did. And its not. And now I'm dying. DYING!

Ah, lovely writer, your interpretation of Jareth has been, so far, my favorite. Dark and light - no one has been able to capture it QUITE the way you have. I like the dark aspect of the fey, and yet, they are supposed to have a light side as well, and when other authors choose it leaves me...wanting more.

As for a review? I suppose I should say more than "PLEASE WRITE MORE!", so, here goes: I think you're doing a wonderful job of switching from different points of view, keeping us - the audience - honest by having to live with the thoughts and feelings of ALL characters involved. My only question? Was the last time she met child Jareth a dream? Or is she still Sarah the Confused? :D
Casey chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh.. Please finish this story ! It's rare to find a labyrinth fanfic that I like, especially one that promised a sequel and actually delivered. I'll be so disappointed if I don't get closure with this one lol.
Kypriothe chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Last updated in 2010? :( Please come back, I must know what happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Please update!
MayGirl85 chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
I hope it won't stay unfinished.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Okay, I concede this was a very good story, very well written. AS you are now rewriting the first part of it, I suppose, you will someday get around to finsihing this. So sorry to read about your condition, but, take your meds and you will do fine. JUST TAKE THEM, they are so important, I know, believe me. Maybe someday I can tell you why I know, but, I do, and I sympathise with you totally. I know that it leads to fits of extreme creativity, then, apathy, as you put it. This is the best Labyrinth fic I have read that explains Jareth's background. A little confusing at times, but, so compelling. I read the whole thing in one sitting.

One thing, you are really casual about the royal family, don't you think there would be a lot more prodical, servants, guards, and etc. They are not even addressed by title only name.
starrdust1 chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
Please, Please, finish this book. I want to know what happens next! Your writing is so captivating and I love the twist and turns of your story! Could you please let me know when you are going to start this back up again?

Thanks!
black1beard chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
Will you be updating soon? I like where the story is headed so far. I love the idea of the slow build up with the towers of memories.
arynwy chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
I noticed that you've started a re-write on the original tale, so I hope that this one will also get a bit of love. The concept is very cool and I'd love to see how Jareth rebuilds himself. Will he gain the moral compass that he's striving for and can Sarah learn to trust him fully? I'm hoping that this journey will help them both.