Reviews for Listen For Thunder
This is always going to be unfinished, isn't it? ;'( but I'm DYING to know what happens...:C
SilverBirchStudio chapter 19 . 1/19
Oh, no, where's the ending?! Any chance you'll ever finish this wonderful tale off and put me out of my misery?
Please Update soon!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
This story is so fantastic, both installments of it, and I implore you to continue! Please come back and update again!
dcdomain6 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Through plotlines untold and hours unnumbered, I have read my way here to the last chapter of the sequel to dramatic orchestrations to beg you to post the next chapter of the story. Please? This is like a written version of crack. I don't know what I'm going to do without it...
KnowledgeNeek chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
I just finished reading this and am incredibly eager to see, or rather read, what happens next. I spent most of today reading Dramatic Orchestrations and all 19 chapters of this story. I was a little worried when i noticed it hasn't been updated for a while because i want to find out what happens next so badly i can taste it. Please PLEASE have mercy on your readers Ergott and write some more.
casey.gardner.39 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Please please finish the story
Michaelyn Jacobs chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I read the first one, and I want to know if you intend to finish this one. I really want to read it but I am not going to finish it if you're not going to finish. I NEED an ending.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
OH NOOO NONONO I wasn't paying attention and didn't realise this was the latest chapter :/ NOO THIS IS LIKE THE PERFECT PLOT DEVELOPMENT I DON'T WANT IT TO END HERE!
TheKitchenMistress chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Hello - Happy New Year! Have really enjoyed your story so far and would love to read more :). Hope you'll finish this one as it is a really good sequel to DO. Either way, thanks for writing.
Wudelfin chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Aw come on! I wanna see linda get it!
ashley2876 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Please continue!
Nichalia chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
...and then? :D
PandoraDesdemona chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
ARRRRG! Coming here from Dramatic Orchestrations, I don't know why I expected this story to be done too, but I did. And its not. And now I'm dying. DYING!

Ah, lovely writer, your interpretation of Jareth has been, so far, my favorite. Dark and light - no one has been able to capture it QUITE the way you have. I like the dark aspect of the fey, and yet, they are supposed to have a light side as well, and when other authors choose it leaves me...wanting more.

As for a review? I suppose I should say more than "PLEASE WRITE MORE!", so, here goes: I think you're doing a wonderful job of switching from different points of view, keeping us - the audience - honest by having to live with the thoughts and feelings of ALL characters involved. My only question? Was the last time she met child Jareth a dream? Or is she still Sarah the Confused? :D
Casey chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh.. Please finish this story ! It's rare to find a labyrinth fanfic that I like, especially one that promised a sequel and actually delivered. I'll be so disappointed if I don't get closure with this one lol.