Reviews for Listen For Thunder
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Please update. Addicted to the story
Mi-chan1991 chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I'm a new reader, and oh, I wish you would update this! You have such good stories here... it seems like such a sad waste to let this one die.
I hope you one day are able to find the time and inspiration to finish it!
Hope Amber chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
I know, like many others, I am a little late to the party but you really are a terrific writer. I went through both dramatic orchestrations and this story in a day. If you have it in you, I'd ask that you please continue this really wonderful story.
AndiRae chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. I know I'm wishing for the unlikely, but I hope you update.
naimh.rose.21 chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
please please update! I know I came a bit late to the party, but you are an amazing writer. you are one of the few who actually have meat in their plot line and some sort of substance to the characters. please please please update!
kellyn1604 chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Please come back and finish this or at least give a summary of what would have happened! Please please please!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
Please update soon! This is so good!
Starfire23 chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
I love this story. It's original and fun while still feeling true to the original characters. I'm very sorry that you'll never finish it, but thanks for what you've given us.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
This is always going to be unfinished, isn't it? ;'( but I'm DYING to know what happens...:C
SilverBirchStudio chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
Oh, no, where's the ending?! Any chance you'll ever finish this wonderful tale off and put me out of my misery?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Please Update soon!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
This story is so fantastic, both installments of it, and I implore you to continue! Please come back and update again!
dcdomain6 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Through plotlines untold and hours unnumbered, I have read my way here to the last chapter of the sequel to dramatic orchestrations to beg you to post the next chapter of the story. Please? This is like a written version of crack. I don't know what I'm going to do without it...
KnowledgeNeek chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
I just finished reading this and am incredibly eager to see, or rather read, what happens next. I spent most of today reading Dramatic Orchestrations and all 19 chapters of this story. I was a little worried when i noticed it hasn't been updated for a while because i want to find out what happens next so badly i can taste it. Please PLEASE have mercy on your readers Ergott and write some more.
casey.gardner.39 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Please please finish the story