Reviews for Pushed Too Far
pen123 chapter 1 . 2/2
That was scary as hell! But...I love it! Even though it was freaky, this is what happens when Meg gets (the name of this story)
mariahdoby13 chapter 1 . 1/28
Cgi Simon:"O_O ok... Is that what she want revenge?
Meg:"he killed my rabbit
Cgi Simon:"I-
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 1/27
Meg got her revenge and Stewie's still opportunistic. Great story!
love chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i always knew stewie and meg would team up...
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That fat bastard got what he deserved. So does Lois. Both of them needs to die.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
he deserved it
applefanfic chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Oh my god! Just watched family guy and this ... sorta ruined it but good job! :)
Megan Hermione Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Eep. But good story, I've always wanted to see Peter and Lois get their comeuppance for what they've done to poor Meg.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I agree that she should put her foot down on peter's bullying, well not bullying but neglect of her, but killing him solves nothing. Then kill lois? where will they live? But of course this was only a short story, not meant to look at the future so i get it.
Courtney chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Can't help this story had a personal meaning to you. :o But you're right, don't push people far they want to kill ya.
SmilingJester chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Dark story, but I can totally see this happen if the show was grounded in reality if Peter didn't get sent to jail first
Levicorpyutani chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wtf did I just read?!
fuck you dick chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
da fuck is with your shit dude damn you're fucked the fuck up man son of a bitch you asshole damn dickhole you kill your parents to you little bitch huh did you damn man i meen god that was intense god!
elita13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
nice job revenge can be very sweet, but this had to be very poetic well played
917brat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
gave he dad forty wacks when she saw what she had done she turned and gave her mother forty one...