Reviews for Pushed Too Far
Spirit Written chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Pretty good.
Lizzie Hearts chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Meg had finally killed Peter, Brian, came to the living room and saw his friend murdered Meg, what have you done he asked? as she turned to the white dog Brian, you tried to find the perfect girlfriend but they all shoot you down now I would like to my two new friends from Ever After High kitty Cheshire, and Lizzie Hearts, they're here to help me kill Chris, and Stewie, she replied, Brian, ran to the master bedroom to get Lois, while she ran after him when he reached the bedroom Lois, was tied down on the bed and stripped down he quickly untied her thanks Brian, someone just knocked me out stripped off my clothes and tied me down she said, then they heard Chris,

Screaming outside for help he was placed on the guillotine getting executed Lizzie, released the rope letting the blade drop severing his head next up is Stewie, was torn in half by the rack Lois, and Brian, went outside looking at Chris's head in a basket she started crying so she can suffer like her daughter how's it feel mom Peter, killed snowball, I killed him and now we're even said Meg, 5 months later .

The news was on hello I'm Tom tucker, there's been three murders at spooner street and drug use by a dog that's right Brian griffin, the dog that tried to find love smuggling cocaine in the basement but wait there's more he had sex with kitty Cheshire, he said, then the police arrived busted down the door arrested him Lois, saw him being taken to jail Meg, how many pounds of cocaine did he smuggled she asked? as Lizzie, showed the house wife a basement filled with cocaine they all went to bed tomorrow is Brian's trial the next day Lois, Meg, and her friends are going to court this court is now in session all rise the bailiff said, as the judge showed up at his desk ok sit every body ok Brian, how did that pound of cocaine got in the basement he said, well your honor I tried to find love so I had sex with kitty,

He replied, the witnesses had took turns that Brian is guilty then the jury took a recess 4 hours later the jury had returned have the jury reached the verdict we have your honor we the jury found the defendant Brian griffin, guilty of drug possession and rape said quagmire, very well Brian griffin, you are found guilty I hear by scentence you to death he said, slamming down the gavel Lois, starts crying .

After the trial quagmire was excited that Brian, is now on death row meanwhile at the griffin house Lois, is in her room crying because her beloved dog is in jail Meg, kitty, and Lizzie, are outside sunbathing then she gave Meg, a queen of hearts card finally no more abuse she said, until Connie, showed up hi Meg, it's so cool that your dad has been murdered your brothers has been tortured and your dog is now on death row so when his execution due she said, 4 days meanwhile Brian, was in his .

Cell playing solitaire when the gaurd showed up hello Brian, only 4 days till you execution he said, as the time passed 3 days later Brian, was ordering his last meal he got chicken nuggets, waffle fries, nachos, ribs, and strawberry ice cream after he's done the two gaurds took him out of his cell and brought to the execution room the gas chamber he was .

Strapped to the chair he saw Meg, Lizzie, and kitty, sitting outside ok Brian, do you have any last words before we turn on the gas he said, yes I do F**k You Lizzie hearts, you'll never be queen he replied, in a douche bag tone then the gas filled up the chamber he was breathe in the gas and he died next up they went back home to celebrate Brian's death Meg, Lizzie, and kitty, were watching tv while Lois, pulled herself together trying to forget about him hi girls I'm all better now I finally forgetting about Brian, so wanna go to the beach she said, as the girls cheered they put on their swimsuit sunscreen, beach towel, sunblock, and a giant beach ball everyone left the house when they finally arrived at the beach they ran to the water for a swim while Lois sunbathe as for Peter, Chris, Stewie, and Brian, they are now in their resting place at the cemetery .

The end
D'vonte chappel chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Later on in megs family returns, this universe's Meg loses it and kills every peter across the multiverse.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Disturbing
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Well that was disturbing. Definatly not as good as your other Family Guy stories but hay at least Pushed To Far Meg made for a great villain in the Meg's Family series. And thankfuly you didn't write a sequal I mean the image of Meg brutally murdering Peter was bad enough but I definatly wouldn't want to see Lois get murdered since I like both Peter and Lois.
Meep chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Love it.
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Bravo. The deadbeat father got his comeuppance.
Andrailex chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
AWESOMENESS!
FriendlyWeirdo845 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You should do a sequel where meg kills Lois.
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Love it!
B'lana chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Peter deserves to be killed because of his mistreatment to his family and whatever he do he gets a way with it. What his does he doesn't get punish for.
TheButtercupPrincess chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This story...omg I like it but wow lol this is the first family guy fanfic I ever read
pen123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
That was scary as hell! But...I love it! Even though it was freaky, this is what happens when Meg gets (the name of this story)
mariahdoby13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Cgi Simon:"O_O ok... Is that what she want revenge?
Meg:"he killed my rabbit
Cgi Simon:"I-
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Meg got her revenge and Stewie's still opportunistic. Great story!