Reviews for Free Fall
Sakura-PetalBlossom chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
Absolutely incredible! You were able to combine not only my favorite anime of all time, but my favorite video game into and amazing story! That just doubles my appreciation for you! Fantastic job!
shingeki chapter 26 . 2/3/2019
I have been reading your story from start and just wanted to let you know this was a great story, amazing even the way of your writing and penmanship is beautiful i loved this one.
KuriKashi chapter 15 . 12/10/2018
AHAHAHA! INO!
KuriKashi chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
AWWWWWW I LOVE INO!
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 12/10/2018
YESSS!
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 12/10/2018
This is getting exciting!
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
The feels
KuriKashi chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
That was hot!
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
OMG! This sis so interesting! I dont know much about WoW but I love how you just put enough "lore" into the story!
rainboweven chapter 26 . 10/19/2018
This story made me cringe so badly
HeartOfAServant chapter 5 . 3/27/2018
Twas nice till the unending and blatant display of Sakura’s weakness and helplessness. Didn’t like the notion of greedy Tsunade as well. But the writing style is amazing.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/15/2017
Its very a good and unique story . I love how the story end thank you for this , although i dont know if you're still active here or not.
Carmen chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
PinKrystal chapter 26 . 5/5/2017
Please update. ive been read it 6-7 times, and never get bored. i know its been years... but i hope it will complete someday. this is one of the best itasaku ive ever read. plus this is my otp, im so happy. cause its AMAZING and i LOVE it. please update
blhartma chapter 26 . 3/14/2017
Brilliant! This was so fabulous! Thank you for all your hard work!