Reviews for Convergence
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Kyle is dead but he still remains a strong presence in John's life...interesting
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really liked this. I think this is perfectly in tune with both characters!
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really like this, your portrayal of John's character and how he thinks is spot on in my opinion, very believable to John's character. I laso like the intereaction between John and Kyle i always like the mindboggling idea that his father was younger than him when they live together, you captured this well too

Thanks for writing this

Cee xx
Mica-Chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
It made me think...how will John know when is the right time to send Kyle back?

I mean, it's difficult to know what you will have to do in the future, 'cause you probably will be tempted to do it sooner or maybe later than the right time.

Btw, loved your story, as I always do. thanks a lot for writing it.
dakota423 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
loved it! Very very good. You've given an excellent portrayal of John, very believable.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful, I can't even put into words how impressed I was with this story. Well done.
Livy1213 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Well done! I really love though there's one thing I feel is missing. I really wish you had touched on Derek's capture when discussing Kyle volunteering. Kyle must have thought his brother was dead otherwise he wouldn't have volunteered, I'm sure.
C.Isaac chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I enjoyed this. It was interesting to see those last moments that Kyle spent in the future before being sent back.