Reviews for Truest Kind
iamfaraway chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
Wow... I'm in awe! I just finished reading this story - it took me two days - and I absolutely love it. It was an enjoyable read. I loved your use of subtle symbolism, and the character development was superb. I love that it was entirely in Meryl's point of view, and that it was very well done. Meryl is hard for me to write, so anyone that can gets major props from me. I think you captured her voice really well.

I love the style of this piece, too. At first, I wasn't sure about the short chapters, but I think they really worked well, and the tone of each chapter was fluid and consistent. (Although, in the last few chapters, the quality of this fell off a little, but that's what happens with fics written over a long period of time.) Nonetheless, overall, your command of the tone was very impressive!

The end seemed kind of rushed, but I liked how it ended anyway. I would have liked to see some resolution with Milly, but not everything can tie up in a neat little denouement.

I wish I could go on and on about everything I loved about this fic, but I think that would make this review too long.

Thank you for sharing this story. It was a pleasure to read!

P.S. You successfully plugged your friend, Jaina. I went to read her fics, too.
accallia chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
This story is so incredible adorable. The end was a little rushed, but at least there was an end. It was a satisfying story, and I loved how you analyzed Knives and his changes through his relationship with Meryl. Well done.
Yoshilisk chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
xDD I had the exact same thought about it being September, just before I read that Meryl thought it too. Lard, I was probably giggling just as much as she must have been..

Anyway. Nice story - both interesting and comedic, and with a nice, smooth style as well. And that drabble at the end of the previous chapter was certainly.. disturbing. x3
Luv4Uncas chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Best Trigun fanfic hands down! Truly beautiful! Great work and I would love to read more of your stories!
dbzfan82 chapter 26 . 5/27/2007
I didn't even know you had continued this. I'm glad you did.
Esmeralda chapter 26 . 10/27/2006
Hi Kiri!

I enjoyed reading your fanfiction,

That was so cute!

I really love happy ending.
star chapter 26 . 10/22/2005
wow i loved your story!
Luminarae chapter 26 . 7/22/2005
My god that's..wow. Wow...wow. xD; I LOVED IT. I want to see more
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 26 . 5/19/2005
I loved it! That's all I can say. I really love the way you portrayed the characters. Also, there was just something about your writing style that I liked a whole lot. XD At first I thought there would be some sort of love triangle among Vash, Meryl, and Knives, but it wasn't. You really tied up the whole story nicely. I enjoyed this fic greatly! _
Paillette chapter 26 . 5/18/2005
Excellent- of course I loved this story. I particularly liked how you focused on Meryl and Knives's interactions and divided the most important, character-altering bits in "moments." It ended very well. :) Congrats!

P
Shavaineth chapter 26 . 5/12/2005
Nice story. It was an interesting touch to have Meryl and Knives be the main characters, but still tell the love story between Vash and Meryl. Anyway, overall a very touching story... sad and painful but with the hope of a happiness in the future. I enjoyed reading this. :)
MissNekoChan chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
"He put his wee in her pee hole and wiggled back and forth"?

im not even going to comment on this... its just.. wrong...
Lucky Meryl chapter 26 . 3/7/2005
AWW CUTE! It makes me a bit sad that it is over. Well...nothing more to say. Yes I loved the story, no there weren't errors, yes it is a fave... C-ya!

DPA(Pyro)
Lucky Meryl chapter 23 . 3/7/2005
I was going to wait until I had read the whole story but that drabble...the wee in the pee hole. Nice. Oh, and just so you know, if I randomly mention a man named Staccato. That's my character I made up. He never really shows up in any of my stories, except Poetry Corner With Legato Bluesummers, but that is supposed to be funny. Anyways, he is my "boyfriend". Well... yeah the story kicks ass. C-ya

DPA(Pyro)
Lynx16 chapter 26 . 3/6/2005
not only an ending, but a good ending, nicely done Kiri.

thanks also to Jaina for pestering you ;)