Reviews for The Winchesters in Technicolor
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Hope you have more of this...really would like to see what was going on in Dean's head and see the brothers talk about it...

*hugs you*

Mandy
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I loved this it really was awsome thanx for sharing x
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
omg please update! I love this story and i'd hate to see it come to a stop.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
loved this chapter...really sweet...as an aside I am in the PTA at my kid's school. We had a mother's day event. The father's came into school to see the kids and help make a card for the mom. The PTA helpers were there to help out the kids whose Father's couldn't come in that day. The school did have a plan but still made every kid make a card. So at least my kids school has tried to be a bit better about this issue!
Dutch92 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
OMG plz dont stop writing this story! This is amazing, i cant wait for more!
pris chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
sammy was lucky to have dean
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Great update! It was really sweet! I can't wait to read more!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I can totally see deans excited face when sammy wrapped his little fingers around his *sniff sniff* way too cute
KatieLB chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
oh talk about breaking your heart! can see sweet little long haired dean. good job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
good beginning... i can see both boys pov... sam being excited and dean being hurt... great idea... looking forward to the rest
riquitv chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
great chapter, thanks and i'll be waiting for the next one :)
JBFaerie chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
OMG, A update! Woohoo! D

Wow, ok, LOVED this chapter even though there was no footage. The flashbacks were awesome! Young Dean makes me laugh a little (some one needs to clean his mouth out with soap, lol) but honestly the best part was the entire discussion between the brothers over why Sam was upset. Dean's methods of comforting were just how I would have envisioned them, and exactly what Sam needed. The scene almost made me cry, thats how powerful it was. Simply amazing, this chapter was rich in detail and captivating. You describe the young Winchester lifestyle just as it should be told. Very convincing!

I'm so happy you've updated! _

JBFaerie
Mockingbyrd chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
really cute! I can't wait for more! Update again soon
Crimson1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
And the cuteness continues! I LOVED little Dean being such a tough kid and a potty mouth. All for Sammy's sake of course. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Dean still has that silly little preschool necklace. After all he NEVER takes off the mask one Sam gave him for xmas a few years later. Sleeps in it even.

I cannot wait for the inevitable showdown when Sam presses Dean for more info.

Little five-year-old Sammy is so cute. Hence me loving writing him myself, even if he was in an adult Sam's body. I really felt for him in this, because I kept thinking how it isn't fair that he just doesn't understand why he doesn't have a Mom or how to handle the other kids. John should have explained more to him about Mom, even if it wasn't the whole truth. I did really love Sammy's conclusion at the end though, that he didn't need a Mom because he has a Dean. Hee! Still does. Well...

Is it September YET?
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Thank heavens your back! I was getting worried about you - just about to shoot off a pm...! Great chapter - you do have to love the sap - awesome big brother Dean... Can't wait to get his pov - poor boy - no doubt this is all really hard on him.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »