Reviews for Standard Haunt
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG Amy, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I never realized just how talented of a writer you are. You get the boys banter spot on and you are so funny! Not many people can be funny but still keep a serious element to the fic. I laughed but I also was still worried about the boys because the Uncle wasn't too happy.

I felt like Sam and Dean were the Ghost Hunters working for Roto Rooter and also ghost hunting on the side. I loved how Sam got swirlyed by the ghost and strangled by a vacuum hose. Yeah Sam it does suck! Hunting Hoovers! LMAO! Then Dean breathing in dead guy was just too much, I died! I was like, did Dean just breathe in a dead guy? Then Sam confirms it. Dean can poke fun all he wants but he did swallow the dead guy lol.
Jovonne chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Blow him out Dude? Lolol, killed me. I definitely enjoyed this one! Thank you :-)
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really enjoyed that story! It had a clever plot and was just so darn funny! The brothers were really in character. Great job!
DarkSPNAngel chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
*Applauds* That was so great! I laughed the whole time. You didn't rush anything either. It was a nice buildup. Brie needs to fuel the plot bunnies more often. lol.
vicki chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Plumbing issues! Sam getting a swirly! Dean breathing in a dead guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you, you've made my day!
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Absolutely hilarious fic Amy! Sam getting a swirly? HAHA! Dean inhaling the dead uncle cause the vaccum exploded was brilliant, lol. Loved this fic. Can't wait to see what other crafty ideas you have up your sleeve *waves*

- Jess.
Little Lommy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Haha! That was brilliant, really. The characterization, the writing, the plot. There's so much angst in fanfics it was refreshing to read about a light hearted hunt! Well done! x
MinxFlamedancer chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw, I love it Amy! Sounds like your standard house hunt - Deal inhales something nasty and Sam gets choked. Seem to be fan favorites lol. As for the swirly by poltergeist, that was just genius. I can kind of imagine where that conversation between you and Brie had to go to end up with some of this. :D

Extra props for the Limp!Sam. ;)