Reviews for Figurative Hell and Literal High Water
Ardeliah chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I loved it! Lots of Keller and lots of Rodney!
Harmne chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
This was good, I enjoyed seeing Keller totally out of her element and finding the will to do whatever was necessary. Great storytelling!
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Okay, here's my highest accolade...Could have, no, Should Have been an episode! Thank you!
mellie chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
okay I loved this story. But now I want to read about the prank on major Lorne! This was great.
Luna chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I love this so far. Yeah Rodney, what a badass :)
Azamiko chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Really great. It acutally makes me like Keller. (Sorry, but it felt like she swung in out of nowhere.) Even makes the previously unthinkable McKay/Keller pairing seem reasonable.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Hey, awesome fic again! I've read it again. :) I think you should write some more Keller centred fics! Great story!
April25 chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
OMG. This chapter was so funy! CAN YOU TO WRITE THE PRANK? *please with a cherry on top*
arainymonday chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You caught me with the title. I sat in front of my computer for a minute asking myself why I'd never thought of anything that clever. And then you kept me reading with this truly wonderful characterization of Jennifer. I'm impressed by the story and the characters. Too often one is sacrificed for the sake of the other, but you have a really nice balance here.

This is a great start to a story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Great story; really well written and exciting. I think you nailed Keller on the head - she's not a gung-ho, confident action hero, and she'll never really become one. She's just a doctor who happens to be in another galaxy!
roseyangel chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
oh wow! such a great fic for so many reasons. for starters, you write so well! i could totally imagine myself in the situations with the characters. and you have the characters down so well. plus the plot was very interesting and kept me reading until the end.

again, well done, five stars
moira369 chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Aw! This is so much fun, and also the perfect Keller fic-you really capture everything I love about her character: her nervousness, and her sense of being an outsider, and her ability to come through in a pinch. Awesome.
x Varda x chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Wowee that was really good!

I like how you told the whole story from Keller's point of view. There were some very sweet and moving moments between her and Rodney. Good team banter in the last chapter too. I agree Aliens is better than Alien ;)
Rinne chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
Starrylizard recced this, and I absolutely loved it. I read very little SGA, but this felt perfectly and exactly like them. And I do like Keller.
Starrylizard chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Ha! This was awesome fun, in a hurty/comfort sorta team-y way. Love the Keller-McKay interactions and the light-hearted ending. I'm really enjoying Keller in the show too! :)