Reviews for Hopelessly Clueless
Hatsune.Miku2996 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
like it
Untill Death Do We Part chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
please upload the next chapter? this is soooo hilarious
Tainted Tuesday chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Oh my god, those innuendos were hilarious! xD

You have to continue this
ChibiLady chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
OMG, that's got me cracking up laughing. You've gotta write more
sakuravision chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I love it when people do that kind of stuff, With the dialouge and a random person accidently listening in and getting the wrong idea. It's soo funny!
lildemonicfoofubunni chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
and oh how the mind wanders, mine just happens to enjoy the gutter. thank you and please give me more.
thoth-moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, and now it strikes me that I never did review Chapter the First when I read it before. I had thought this was just going to be some one-shot, but I'm glad you're continuing. There's not enough stories out there with the Goat as a positive character.
thoth-moon chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
_ I knew that that had to be some strategy dialogue between the two. Oh, but that's good. What a comedic image in my mind now, all those little voyeurs swimming in their own slobber and Kurama and Yomi just looking up like, "What?"
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
lol, I knew it. I knew they wern't doing anything... poor Youko though, his map is destroyed.
ladyasile chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
absolutely wonderful! it just about killed me too. great stuff! i loved how the fic developed!

:-)
lildemonicfoofubunni chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Definatly delightful but my curiosity is peake, what was your original idea?
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Cute. But you should continue it or something. Seems it would be rather interesting if you did.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
lol. i enjoyed this very much! thanks for making me laugh!

:-)