Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
TheFandomLounge chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ahh this is absolutely wonderful!you hit the nail on the head...I always wanted pey to ask Luke why he could wait for lindsey and not for peyton. I love this fic, its wonderfully written. I really wish you would write something again for leyton and finish all your awesome multific stories. I am a big fan of your work, thanks for sharing!
harumscarum chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
*sigh*... if only Lucas would really act like this and wake up to what everybody else can see, instead of being such an idiot like he has been lately... btw, I completely agree with what you wrote in your A/N - I really don't understand why Lucas was so quick to brush off Peyton when she never said no and yet he's willing to wait for Lindsey who left him at the altar (a firm no if you ask me!)...
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
loved it!
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
So amazing! I only wish that is how the actual episode went down :'(

"We can save eachother"
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aww! that was really nice. almost made me
MJ LoneStar chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
If only this is how it all played out. Just an amazing story! It was so great to see Peyton expressing her feelings and how she felt about Lucas not waiting for her.
beautyintheagron chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
::dies::
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was a wonderful read. Definitely the way it should have gone down in 5.14.
ohdearbabybird chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved it! You should totally sell this idea to Mark because as of right now, I have no clue how he is going to get us Leytoners out of this stupid L/L nonsense!

Fantastic story! I love all of your stories though...

I wish you could turn this into more than a one-shot though!

~leytonunit930
PlasmicFemale chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Amazing, amazing story! I absolutely loved it. Plus, it helped that it was a LP fic...:)
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is exactly what needs to happen between these two, such great emotion and I loved Peyton finally telling Lucas how much he has hurt her. Really great work!
catc20NYNY chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Thank you for giving me such a better than Mark did. *rollseyes& I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend this really happened. LOL

I love how you had Lucas "wake" up because all of us have had that "WTF" face on where he's concerned. But I pray Mark does their reuinion justice as you have. To have Lucas realize he was running so far away from Peyton out of fear and that he had to "fight" for Lindsey to convince himself he didn't waste 2 years with her, that their "love" wasn't all out of his fear because he would feel like a royal dick, which he is right now.

Also, love how he needed to convince Peyton and I pray Mark deos that too because after all the pain she has gone through in life and especially this season, she deserves to be fought for, shown that she was right about the two of them.

Oh and loved you had LH. I'm such a sucker for their friendship. There's just this purity about them that no one can quite touch upon. They can't lie to eachother and if one of them tried the other would call bullshit in a second. LOL So, I'm so glad you showed that.

Again, great one-shot. Def put a smile on my face. :)
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was simply beautiful...
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
great story. I totally agree with the whole hating Lucas right now. I also have to agree, I am trying hard to leep the faith of Leyton but its getting harder and harder after each new episode. Its also wanting me to take my anger out in my story.
othstewy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was sheer brilliance! I loved when Peyton brought up the fact Lucas is willing to wait for Lindsey but wouldn't wait for her. I hope this eventually gets addressed on the show. I don't know how you pulled it off but Lucas' brokeness and sincerity really did the trick for me. Your writing continues to amaze.