Reviews for Khanum's Puppets
Cascaper chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Dangit, I love POTO and I still haven't read Susan Kay's retelling of his story. This fic is only further proof that I must and will get it off Amazon or something.

I mean seriously, it's so good that I finished and was like, "That's it, I HAVE to read the book now." Not the Leroux novel (that one's covered), the Kay novel.

But of course I still feel so sorry for our dear "skeletal magician"...I sort of wish she had just lain with him anyway. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand how she feels. And how is that possible? Because of you and your excellent writing, that's how. Mad props.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is wonderful and I hope you continue. Longer reviews perhaps later if you do, but today I am in a hurry. Even so, LOVED it.
AlexGhost chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is really good, I wish there was more.
Dead or alive who knows chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was a lovely piece of writing! All the detail... I can't get my hands on 'Phantom', and I'm glad that this opened another window for me. This story made me feel so sad for all of them... Did Erik ever get that kiss?
Sue Raven chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very well written. This is a slant on the Kay novel from a completely new perspective. You have given that young girl humanity.