Reviews for Experimental Partnership
heyitsjessie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Is T-bone going to come back? Are you going to write more?
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Wow, it's been a long long time since you did anything on this. I'm so happy to see a new chapter, hope to see more of it soon. great chapter, poor Jake nearly giving up.
Rangerfan58 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
been a while but it's a good chapter none the less can't wait for more
TNC chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Noooo! Why did you stop writing? I wanted to see if T-bone came back *whine*
Rangerfan58 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
two things are you going to update and when's chance coming back?
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
WOOT! I was wondering when you were going to continue this. The only part I see that could be better is the part when Jake takes Max into Chance's room and gives him Chance's clothes.

Jake thinks that Chance is dead, so he would feel reluctant and even remorse to take Max in there and gives Chance's clothes.

Keep it up, I want to know what happens next, I wonder how Jake will react when Max asks about Chance?
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
It's great so far. Keep it up, I need to know what happens next. I hope Chance comes back in this one. I don't think the tiger is Chance because he looks nothing like him.
Rangerfan58 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
OK this is starting to sound like it's T-Bone but with amnesia i know you probably don't like to reveal plots so I'm not going to ask you to do so but at least unconfuse me about the flow of the stories i've read them all but i'm still confused so if you could just clear that up i'll be grateful
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
what now and why do i get the feeling Eclipse was Jake/Razor or is there more to the story than you're not telling hope you update soon
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*Sigh* i miss Chance/T-bone but hey it's a great job keep writtin i can't wait 2 read more

1 question is T-bone comin back or is he really dead? hope not T_T keep up the good work ;)