Reviews for Of course, you moRON!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Love it
Chatte578 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
good story u should totaly make a sequal:)
coffeeiv chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Yay! Great ending, esp. Brock and Reba getting back together and Kyra being so sweet to Barbara Jean! But Reba getting preg? She's over fifty and has high blood pressure. Maybe in the show she's not over fifty, but the hypertension alone would make pregnancy possibly life-threatening and over forty would make that even worse. Of course, that would be wonderful if the writers hadn't made her that way, but I think it's very realistic.

Of course,I'm probably the only one making these suggestions since I'm close to that age and my kids are already "done."

But you are probably the reason I've been able to see the Brock character in a positive light.I probably wouldn't have written the last story if it hadn't been for you showing me how that character really could become a more mature, caring, less elfish person.

Can't wait for your next story!
JulieandRebafan chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
ITS DONE LIKE THAT! :( IM GONNA MISS THIS STORY :'( great story though :D
Kat8790 chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Awesome story! Loved it!
RedRoseQueenOfCountry chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful!

Sweet ending!

Can't wait to read the sequal!
Desperate4Reba chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
I cant wait to see what they use UPDATE SOON
JulieandRebafan chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
ah com-on now that's just mean Bad Cheyenne and Bad BJ can't they just leave them alon but then again we are talking about Cheyenne and BJ here so yeah they won't let it go LOL love it please update soon! :D
CnW love chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Awesome that you mentioned Janis huge fan of her's. )
coffeeiv chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
That's SO Barbara Jean: "Devil music!"

And I love this description of Reba on a tear:“Well, she threatened to kill the family,” Brock remembered aloud, much to the confusion of a passing waiter. “She thought I’d planned it all.”

Everyone took this in, imagining Reba throwing things around, yelling, shaking her fist and declaring revenge, her red hair crackling with electricity, eyes blazing."

That was CHOICE.

Great chapter. Weird how just one little suggestion can make you think of a whole job!
Kat8790 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
I love this chapter! I can't wait to see what they have on Brock but I think they should just leave them alone but this is Cheyene and Barbara Jean were talking about, lol. Wonderful Job!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
i got an update for the next chapter in my email but the 9th chapter isn't on the website. I'm a little confused Can yo help me and my blonde self out?
coffeeiv chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Not inspired, are you kidding me? That was sweet, funny,and fun.

More ASAP!
JulieandRebafan chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
aww its ending to fast :( LOL love it so sweet Reba blushed! :P
Kat8790 chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
I loved this chapter. It was a great one! I am sad to read that this story is coming to an end soon. :( I liked it though! Wonderful! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »