Reviews for Grievances of a Mentor
l chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very funny :)
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This. Is. The best! Either that penny is really shiny or there are a lot more pennies than expected. Oh, and totally spot on with RJ, that's exactly how I'd imagine his brain might sound like D
Capricorn Queen chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love it, I found myself laughing aloud on more than one occasion. I love the way you portrayed RJ. So cute.
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I love this story! Especially the end, it's hillarious!
odd-in-many-ways chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hehe, great piece of comedy writing. You have RJ's characterisation spot on. :)
MizFortune chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hey, really hilarious! One of the best RJ faics in my opinion. It's really nice I think I might want to read it o-

Ooh, a penny.
SkyTate chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
ok. this is the best story on this site! RJ lack of attention is priceless!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was pretty funny. Especially when they were arguing over trivial things.
peaches849 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
hehehe! is he ever just goin to pick the penny up? that was a very cute oneshot!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
LOL. That was hilarious. I loved it. You have RJ down. It was like I was really watching an episode. Great job on this. I loved it. I love how all the rangers started going on about their problems and then their reactions to RJ.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
The chair is a metaphor for life. Truer words were never - ooh, a penny!

As you can probably guess, I loved it. Absolutely fantastic story. Everyone's characterizations were spot on and the summary alone was enough to keep me from going to bed despite the late hour and the early wakeup call. All in all, I am thoroughly impressed. I plan to read more of your work - after I sleep of course.
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Lol, that was a great read. Funny, but on point with the characters. Great job.
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You made me smile and laugh. Good job.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Bwhahaha! Hilarious stuff here! Such an awesome exploration of RJ's relationship with his chair. (It's my fav ship of the JF season! lol!)

That part at the beginning of the meeting with Lily especially had me cracking up! Especially RJ's reaction! "The Chair did not deserve such disrespect." lmao! I can only imagine what's really going through RJ's head when it comes to that chair. Amazing work on this! It just made my day a whole lot brighter!
DJ Rocca chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This story was...Oh, a penny!

XD Sorry I couldn't resist. I loved it _