Reviews for Homeward Bound
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww, so cute! I love the "snapshot" feel to this. The juxtaposition of Gongaga and Midgar at the beginning works well, too.
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Typical Zack, so excited to be back :D You know, I can't say whether I'd much like the whether in either Midgar or Gongaga - both would be way to warm for me. Hmm, if I had to pick a spot to live, it might be Junon...or Wutai, if there wasn't, you know, a war going on..
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww, this is adorable! I can just picture Zack's happiness at going home, and meeting his best friend! I loved his note to Seph!

Yay for friendship fics!

Great work!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Heh. Nice one.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I liked how you compared Gongaga with Midgar! And I really like the idea of Zack having a loft room and watching the stars. And mentioning that you could see the glow of the mako reactors in Midgar was a neat touch! I don't think I'd thought of it that way before.

**is amused at Zack's reports.**

And aw, Zack glomping Seph was so cute! And I love that Seph had been looking forward to it.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hmm, how sweet! I don't know why, but the more I play Crisis Core, the more I love Zack and Sephiroth friendship. It makes it even sadder, what happened in Nibelheim, and God knows I love to make myself depressed
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So Zack, throwing himself at his reason for coming 'home'.