Reviews for Fatal Attraction
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Nice. I like it. The only thing I don't get is, why aren't they a couple since, like, season 1 or something?
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good one-shot.
I liked how Zuko handled things.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Can I hug Zuko? Please? It's moments like this, when someone writes Zuko so ABSOLUTELY TRUE to the good-hearted and entirely lovable Firelord-in-training he became in those final days, that I remember why I'm so glad he joined the Gaang.
ninja1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG, this would make the perfect episode of Avatar! I can just imagine animated Katara listening to Aang! Great story!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
haha! That's so cruel of Zuko!

Great one shot...i shall go back to reading all of them! x
TheConflagration chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh that's cute :-)
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ooh - so cute :)

And i got an idea! One of my boy friends (not a boyfriend, u know a friend, there's a boy) got it so bad at my friend. And she's too in love with him, she told me, but she's to shy doing anyhing about it XD So I think i will try something like that :D I hope it works.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, I loved it! Awesome!

I'm going to melt into a Kataang-obsessed puddle if I keep reading your stuff... oh well, I'm sure someone will mop me up eventually.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Very cute. _ My stomach is cartwheeling! ...A miracel I haven't thrown up yet...
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
aww sweet and funny _-LP
K-Ban chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
what a nice oneshot, im happy zuko was mentioned, and that he was trying to help aang.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww! to sweet!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was absolutely beautiful! Brilliant job, Zuko! Very nice plan you had there! _

This was utterly sweet and caring, and I loved how civil Zuko acted! His plan, as I mentioned, was ingenious, too! Score for Fire Boy! U

The part where Katara said he 'was hers...completely' was undeniably magnificent! I couldn't BELIEVE how beauitful that was!

This was absolute mastery, man! Can't WAIT to read more, so keep it comin'! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I loved the ending, well done!
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
nice work, as usual! keep them up! i wish they'd play a new episode!

C10