Reviews for 10 Missed Calls
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hey hon

hmm I am certainly starting to enjoy your little stories, nice little scene and nope I haven't read anything like this exactly, especially with the misunderstanding, oh and btw kudos on giving me a near heart failure!

well done again

hugs Shelley
Jord-El chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Loved it. I just wanted to give Dean a huge hug when he started crying. You tackled this concept well. ]
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 4/29/2008

That was one of the cutest (not in that was... but... oh, never mind) fics i've read in a long time.

tracys dream chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was lovely.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OMG I could only imagine what it must have felt like to Dean when that nurse mistakenly told him that Sammy was dead-mercy, this story had tears rolling down my face!
Little Lommy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw :) That was very cute! The description of Dean's reaction when he thought Sam was dead was marvelous! I really got the sad image in my head. Good job! x
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great job. Yeah, I know how it is with the plot bunny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow, that was really good! I think you did a great job of describing exactly how Dean would have reacted throughout the story, and I loved the ending. By the way, I think random is good, pointless is fine, moments are great.
iluvsprntrl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
really good, i liked it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was really sweet and just long enough. Also, not done a thousand times, don't worry. I'm glad you took your crack at it. I especially love the image of Sam finding Dean sobbing in the hospital. What better sign of what he means to his brother?
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You had me really scared there, but i stuck with denial (i'm so not looking foward till end of season2) and yay! happy ending! great fic
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Yep, you had a lump the size of a football in my throat. You wrote Dean's grief very well, it was torturous to read. His incredulity and joy at seeing Sam safe was beautiful. Thanks for the read, glad you posted.
moonlight80 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008