Reviews for Redemption
Ladymagenta chapter 12 . 6/8
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing! Its a pleasure to read such a great Dramione fanfic!
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/18
The initial chapters were somewhat disasters but eventually it started to get better. Nice endin though
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/18
What the hell! Nobody sends their child with a man whose face they haven't even seen once. I mean all this sounds good and all, but can we be a little more realistic?
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/18
This doesn't makes sense. Nobody believes a hooded man.
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/18
Hahahah cute
PepperMiles chapter 13 . 5/3
Pure genius! At least I can sleep well now thinking a better ending for AkashaTheKitty's "Master".
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I agree with you on this. Everyone, however strong,man or woman, cracks up at some point and cries. That does nor make them any weaker. Only human. It's not sexist at all. However Hermione probably shouldn't and wouldn't have told her 10 year old son about sex and rape and all that shit. In my opinion he should have been obliviated and told a more PG version. That kind of graphic violence can emotionally and psychologically scar a child of that age. Still, it was a pretty great book. Well done! :)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
You are my world my darling
What a wonderful world I see
You are the song I'm singing
You're my beautiful Melody

LITTLE MERMAID REFERENCE!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Amazing chapter. Had me in tears.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Emotional range of a tea spoon and now the sensitivity of a tea cup. What are we going to do with you Ronald Weasley? *shakes head*
azertykeynes chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
What translation website? And what were the languages you used on that website?

According to name/halen/submitted, Halen is derived from the Old Norse word for hall.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
You were way too nice to that reviewer, not everyone's opinion is valid. "It's my opinion there were too few aliens in this fiction!" Sure there are things that reasonable persons can disagree upon, but that review was a load of horse manure, pure and simple. People don't cry at emotional moments!? Authors can't make their characters cry to demonstrate internal states?! What are you supposed to write? "Hermione was distressed to discuss one of the most horrific events in her life, but kept a stiff upper lip throughout."

On a broader note, not that this is the forum, but I'm really tired of this whole "respect everyone's opinion" thing. Idiots are particularly strident with their opinions, the wise less so due to their knowledge of the possibility of error. If no one rebelled against the opinions of idiots there would be no knowledge, nothing concrete to turn to. Socrates was wisest because he knew that he knew nothing, whereas all his interlocutors that professed knowledge didn't even know that much. By expressing your opinion you open yourself to any and all ridicule that may befall you. If you, gentle author, disagree, then how can it be that the anon reviewer was allowed to criticize your work without any reproach? Either your work, as an expression, is unassailable and hence the reviewer was wrong to criticize; or your work is open to criticism, just as the words of the reviewer are.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
OMG finally! You've done the world of HP Fanfiction and Dramione in particular a great service with this fic. Master is the pinnacle of slave!Hermione IMHO, and this is a great wrap-up so far. I think you nailed the climax, it's everything I'd wished for! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Okay I like the story. Good job. But what kind of horrible name is halen? Like idk if you're a van halen fan but you seriously could have chosen a better name. Burnt potato would have been a better name.
love-you-forever-and-always chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
The only thing I wanna know is, did Halen ever get that Nimbus thing?!
Ash