Reviews for Redemption
love-you-forever-and-always chapter 13 . 9/15
The only thing I wanna know is, did Halen ever get that Nimbus thing?!
SlytherClaw02 chapter 12 . 8/6
Oh my gosh... I love this!
SlytherClaw02 chapter 9 . 8/6
ksouza3 chapter 12 . 8/4
This was a great sequel! I was a bit saddened after reading Master cause it ends on such a depressing note. But im so happy you continued it! Loved the "Dramione" baby name part!
What's Melody's second name?
Vaneesa85 chapter 13 . 4/7
I liked it although I wish he could have saved Fred
tigergirl chapter 13 . 2/1
Umm, sexist? Since when do tears make a woman weak? I have been raped, I have given birth, I have shed many tears. I am stronger because I can feel the pain and grieve and be human. People who don't let themselves feel and cry and be vulnerable are the weak ones. Or maybe just really immature and a bit ignorant. Raising a child alone IS tough, especially following such a trauma. Giving birth in a dirty basement while hiding from murderers and starving WOULD be rough.

Oh, and how did this critic of yours not see that she didn't actually tell her son about the rape until he stole her memories and watched them without permission? Of course she would have to explain things to him after that.

Please don't let idiots like that deter you from writing. I enjoy your work. What I DON'T enjoy are stories that are poorly written by people who lack maturity, creativity, and talent. Thankfully, there are people like you who give m hope that
Awww, so we're supposed to be feeling all sorry for the rapist and torturer now? Sorry, not buying it.
Because all women should forgive and love their rapists and torturers. Hermione needs mental help for trying to pretend that Draco raping her was a good thing.
If she could see him peeking at her and if she could detect a smile on his lips, then how is it possible that she couldn't TELL WHO HE IS? This is too unbelievable to be realistic.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
wow, i'm crying and then smiling esp with the epilogues, so cute, don't worry, not everyone shares the 'really2 interesting comment' view , i don't think it's sexist, you portrayed hermione as a very strong, capable mother, the scene when draco meets wealey family was really emotional, really enjoys your story, thanks for the nicely written wonderful dramione ;) hope you wrotes more
purple sky always chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Very touching story.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I loved Halen. What a strong intelligent beautiful boy!
Brennda3 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Omf I love this fic so much
It has a great plot and the characters are pretty much to being in character
This goes perfectly well with Master
Keep up the good work