Reviews for Redemption
daswhoiam chapter 13 . 2/10
I found this story as a Tumblr recommendation. I of course had to read the prequel one shot to then read the amazing sequel that is just a seamless continuation of the original. I loved all the emotions that you portrayed in the characters. Draco knew he was imperfect but he percerviered finally to have some footing of happiness in his life. Well done my dear, well done!
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 13 . 1/23
Good story x
happiness8000 chapter 13 . 1/3
Interesting story. And I enjoyed your AN in chapter 13.
Dracohasmycat chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Ok so this is great. But real quick, wouldn't the fact that Draco was released and is free be like front page news for the Daily Prophet? So I mean won't Hermione (being Hermione and all) know who this strange cloaked man is taking her son for ice cream?.. i mean ok maybe since its been a few years she thinks Draco wouldnt waste his time but i dont know just my thoughts. Un but regardless I love this story.
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Are.. are these tears? AkashatheKitty's Master was so bloody good I'm beyond excited to read this and I'm loving it!
Ladymagenta chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing! Its a pleasure to read such a great Dramione fanfic!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
The initial chapters were somewhat disasters but eventually it started to get better. Nice endin though
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
What the hell! Nobody sends their child with a man whose face they haven't even seen once. I mean all this sounds good and all, but can we be a little more realistic?
Arveen Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
This doesn't makes sense. Nobody believes a hooded man.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Hahahah cute
PepperMiles chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
Pure genius! At least I can sleep well now thinking a better ending for AkashaTheKitty's "Master".
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I agree with you on this. Everyone, however strong,man or woman, cracks up at some point and cries. That does nor make them any weaker. Only human. It's not sexist at all. However Hermione probably shouldn't and wouldn't have told her 10 year old son about sex and rape and all that shit. In my opinion he should have been obliviated and told a more PG version. That kind of graphic violence can emotionally and psychologically scar a child of that age. Still, it was a pretty great book. Well done! :)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
You are my world my darling
What a wonderful world I see
You are the song I'm singing
You're my beautiful Melody

LITTLE MERMAID REFERENCE!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Amazing chapter. Had me in tears.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Emotional range of a tea spoon and now the sensitivity of a tea cup. What are we going to do with you Ronald Weasley? *shakes head*