Reviews for Redemption
Christine Barney chapter 12 . 8/15
Thank you for continuing and wrapping up 'Master' in such a satisfying way!
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 4/23
I don't have any issue with the story. Quite I really enjoyed it. How is it sexist? Try putting yourself in her shoe! i would react the same way and Hermione and Ginny. I would cry to hear that my brother life is in danger and might not survive.
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 4/23
Ohh Halen is so cute. Pure Slytherine
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 4/23
Oh my gosh this chapter is so emotional. I cried through out the chapter.
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 4/23
Love Ginny so much. She's so understanding. Hermione deserves happiness after raising their son alone for 10 years.
reallyseaweed chapter 9 . 4/23
Awe. Thanks to Dolohov. If he didn't come here, these two would never have talked about their feeling. I'm happy for them and Halen.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 4/23
ohhh my gosh. so Hermione did really have feeling for Draco after she invaded his mind the day he let her go.
What did Dolohov want from the Golden Trio?
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 4/23
awe, i love it how Ron Harry Ginny and Lavender are so attentive with Hermione. they basically take care of Hermione as their family. ohh Halen, i think he still likes Draco. they are going to see Draco now. I sure hope find out more about Hermione's live in these past ten years.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 4/23
oppppsss. Will Halen accept Draco as his father?
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 4/23
whooss, i thought Draco was going to end up in hospital too. yaya. Finally, Hermione found out about him. yessss.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 4/23
ohhhh i was crying with Halen and Hermione too. wow, so Hermione was not married to Ron. She has to have some feeling for Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 4/23
that sound a bit unreal that Hermione would let her son get so attached with this mister. I think she was hoping that this mister is Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 4/23
i hope Hermione didn't marry Ron.
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 4/23
ohhh Dracooooooooo is freed. why didn't he want to look for her and his son? well, at least fate led him to meet his son.
lakelady8425 chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
The avalanche of Draco's horrific war memories was powerful, moving to read.