Reviews for Redemption
5tarlightqueen chapter 13 . 9/17
Hi, Indifferent of how much you want to change, I think you did well. I love the story, it's fitting, especially since the characters were occ to begin with. It could appear more sensible for harlen to accept an invitation in range of sight [moving the ice-cream palor would also cut out the shopkeeper, of no use] and hermione to oversee the first outings [Plural]. Some seens are abrupt and would propose a problem, if you were to only smooth them out on your new level of writing [it's good left alone, don't worry, I am [not alone to] be happy [with it]. Yours
esthe chapter 13 . 7/20
Great story.
Happy for Draco.
Because rape is romantic?
Gotta love these pro-rape fics.
Awww, Draco sure does love his excuses for murdering people, raping people, torturing people...so lovely. Should Hermione put his rape of her in a pensieve so he can relive it over and over again? That would make him happy.
I just think it's hilarious that we're supposed to believe that The Brightest Witch of Her Age, who has been kidnapped, raped, tortured, abused, then left to fend for herself by her murderous rapist, would blithely allow her son to wander off with a perfect stranger so often. It's like she's so stupid she doesn't realize children can be kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered by Death Eaters like those who raped her.
If Elvira is so delusional that she's on the murdering rapist's side, then let Elvira subject herself to the murdering rapist.

It's sad that Hermione doesn't know how to access her spine.

It's disturbing how Hermione is ostensibly supposed to fall in love with her murderous rapist. It doesn't matter what else happened, Draco still raped Hermione and killed her friends and we're supposed to believe it's even remotely feasible that she would fall in love with him anyway?

Score another win for rape culture.
Draco is so selfish. Hermione and her son deserve far better than the likes of him interfering and screwing up their lives.
Are we supposed to feel badly for Draco who is such an immoral coward he keeps participating rather than doing anything at all to stop Voldemort? It's not working. He deserves hell.
mhcalamas chapter 12 . 5/10
Well, I don't care if other ppl didn't like it, I LIKED IT. It was a good sequel. :)
daswhoiam chapter 13 . 2/10
I found this story as a Tumblr recommendation. I of course had to read the prequel one shot to then read the amazing sequel that is just a seamless continuation of the original. I loved all the emotions that you portrayed in the characters. Draco knew he was imperfect but he percerviered finally to have some footing of happiness in his life. Well done my dear, well done!
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 13 . 1/23
Good story x
happiness8000 chapter 13 . 1/3
Interesting story. And I enjoyed your AN in chapter 13.
Dracohasmycat chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Ok so this is great. But real quick, wouldn't the fact that Draco was released and is free be like front page news for the Daily Prophet? So I mean won't Hermione (being Hermione and all) know who this strange cloaked man is taking her son for ice cream?.. i mean ok maybe since its been a few years she thinks Draco wouldnt waste his time but i dont know just my thoughts. Un but regardless I love this story.
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Are.. are these tears? AkashatheKitty's Master was so bloody good I'm beyond excited to read this and I'm loving it!