Reviews for Crashing Down
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awesome :)
lemon-rind chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
Well done. I'm not seeing a sequel in your story archive, but I'm just glad that I got to read this. So, thanks. 'twas good.
twin who likes to travel chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
This was a good story, but I don't see it making my favorites list like "Just Breathe" or "Underneath It All". And it makes me wonder how much longer before the sequel shows up.
twin who likes to travel chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
I think you should have had Anya comment more on Buffy and Faith's physical features. Faith/Eliza has a great butt and breasts as well. She could have also brought up Faith/Eliza's dimples, which you've seem to have Buffy focus on from time to time. The other writers/authors have done the same. Either way, I'm still liking this one.
twin who likes to travel chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Even though I didn't say it in an earlier review, I'm kind of worried about that cold feeling Faith is experiencing. I'm guessing that what Rack didn't tell her was that doing the spell would affect Faith's soul/essence. So maybe now it's fractured like Buffy's was when they brought her back in the beginning of season six or during the body swap in season I'm right, I hope they can fix it. Knowing Buffy's luck that would probably call for a reversal of the spell. I just hope if it comes to that, it won't make things even worse for them.
twin who likes to travel chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I understand each of their points of view, but I'm siding with Buffy on this one. So I guess if they get her out of there, we won't have to wait for another prison conjugal visit for it to get even better.
twin who likes to travel chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I liked this chapter as well, but I was kind of disappointed with the short time of the conjugal visit. I hope there's another one soon and that they do a lot more.
twin who likes to travel chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
How could Buffy not expect reactions like that, especially from Xander? I've stated in reviews for several sorties I never liked Xander. He was always jealous of any guy Buffy hooked up that wasn't him. The fact that other girls actually liked him enough to want to date him didn't change him. And he was the one that showed the hypocrisy the most often. I liked the spirit guide talk between Cordelia and Buffy in chapter ten as much as the part in chapter nine.
twin who likes to travel chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I really liked this chapter. I think you made a good choice in who her spirit guide was going to look like. I also liked how you used Cordelia's sarcastic attitude to get the points across to Buffy.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I guess you forgot or you made Buffy forget that Faith did use the nickname, "Buff" during the episode "Faith, Hope, and Trick". It was when she lied about her watching going on the retreat, and said it was her chance to skip town and meet the infamous Buff. And I know it's something silly comment on, but why did Buffy end up eating eggs if she smelled waffles when she got up?
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I'm sorry I didn't get around to reading this story before now. I should have, considering I have two of your stories on my favorites list already. Anyway, I'm liking this so far. Well, I guess it's on to the next chapter.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Interesting take on the beginning of Season 6. :)
yvet951 chapter 31 . 6/17/2013
please the sequel
madison4865 chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
so i know its been awhile for this fic, but i so have to let you know i love it! the comparison you draw between faith and angel, its perfect, i never saw it that way. " if faith had a penis, shed be angel" maybe thats why later in the series and cross over he took faith under his wing, because he saw the similarities!
SixPerfections chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I'm liking this. Pretty damn good. Wonder how/when Faith is gonna get out of prison. Maybe the next time a Big Bad shows up it'll be a good excuse to bust her out XD