Reviews for Knitting
cilepe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh, what a way to break it to Stanley. Very nice moment of calm for them.
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
very sweet! Really wonderfully written :)
nonniemous chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I'm new (or late) to the Jericho fandom, but I just wanted to say what a lovely piece this is. Everyone seems to be right in character, and the ending is just heartbreakingly perfect. Beautiful character study of Mimi, in particular.
somethinksfishy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I've just discovered one of my favourite CJ writers, writes some Jericho fic too... LOVE! :D

I loved this little one shot. Beautifully written and in character, happening to focus on my favs (Stanley/Mimi).

Thankyou, I really enjoyed it!
bmfejk51 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nyn I loved it. You can't stop now. You got to post it on the main board. You almost had me crying with talking about Bonnie, Johnston, and Gail. Thanks for thinking of me-Janice
curlybean chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved your story. It's interesting to see how something so major, so devastating can bring about wondrous changes in our lives. Your Mimi was perfect, as were all the others. I love Jericho fanfiction, so I hope you continue writing it. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm off to see if you've written anything else.
2merryann chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh, my goodness, Nyn, it is wonderful! As usual, you wrote Mimi (and everyone else) perfectly. Please continue! We need to see how it all works its way out!

I guess I can overlook the Jake/Em business. Bourbon? I guess it's up to you to write the Jake/Heather stories!

I will be your biggest fan (both of you!). I'll take my share of 'blame' *Ü* if it keeps you writing!
njborba chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow, just when I was starting to think I'd never come across any good Jericho fic, or, more importantly, good Stanley/Mimi fic... I find this jem. Thank you so much for this peek into the future. It was beautifully done.
bourbon chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
YAY! I'll gladly take the blame because NYN IS WRITING FOR JERICHO! I'M SO HAPPY!

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Don't suppose I could talk you into some Jake/Heather? ;-)
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great story. You have to do more in this series please. I knew it was going to be for Baby Richmond.