Reviews for Look Who's Back From Gay Camp
Haha.

Not cool.

xD
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
You have truly opened my eyes to the possibilities of South Park fanfiction and I love you for that.

I thought this was a funny little one shot and you really captured that South Park feel.

Unfortunatly, I don't have a plot idea for this. We'll just leave this as a one shot for the time being. I WILL get back to you if I think of anything.
DrakSakumaSama chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
p00r Butters, but ive always think that cartman is the gay one here! XD what a cute fic, the end was great!
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was actually quite funny, and the ending was cute, but there was one thing that bothered me, and it was your lack of punctuation in places. Other than that, though, nice job. It also seemed really in character.
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was funny, I'll give ya, could've been a bit longer. Loved Mrs. Garrison in this one.
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
your use of triple negatives at the end confused me.
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was alright. It had it's moments. Good job though
Sweet Possum chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
haha! cool oneshot! i would love you to continue it, but i'm not really sure of anything for you to write. just add a little bit more. like Butters trying to find out what's going on, people still making fun of Cartman, and more of Stan and Kyle being made fun of. i dont' know. but good story!