Reviews for Marching on Antietam
tin-a-holic chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
You made me cry again. The four year old in me wants to scream I hate you because you made me cry, but I just can't. This last chapter was the perfect kiss for this story. For all the hell you put us through with this story it was well- sublime. I really love how you ended it in Doc's pov. Really that tied it up very nicely.

Thank you for sharing.
tin-a-holic chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Love "at least it thinned out the fear on the way down"

Nothing sexier than DG firing a machine gun between her legs- hot as hell.

I love the politics of capital punishment you threw in. Nicely done.
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for the heads up; I know I will be crushed when I read it but the pain will not be as devastating as my heart is sure to jump out of my chest.

The gunshot was hard to take but at least you braced me for that; the pain that ripped through the survivors- palpable, I loved it.
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
"I fix turbines and motorcycles, not countries" so good *squeal* You have a lot of those hidden gems in your work. It makes the stories twice as good knowing I'm on the hunt for quotes on the road of a yummy plot.

If you throw in anything about DG's magic in this story I might just pee myself (not sure if that's your thing or not I'm just warning you my bladder gets easily excited-tmi i know i'm ridiculous). Oh such great angst. Could you imagine if there was a viewer with them all of this would be unnecessary? *Wickedly I laugh in relief that you are a story sadist and I am an emotional masochist* muahahahahaha
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
On pins and needles. One critique I have, and you may work it out later, is that Jeb said Cain was never affectionate before; I had the impression that Wyatt played with Jeb and the horses he made. And if you're willing to play in that kind of way with your kids chances are you hug them too, unless you you are bizarre like my in-laws siblings who view being masculine is to stop showing any outward affection to your sons two years before puberty hits. Although I know it's a common place idea I still think it's bizarre.
NightLove chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
This was my second time through. Your story gets better with each re-reading. Your characters are so real, and the pain and hardship they go through is so believable, the way they deal and conquer is really inspiring. Thank-you so much for sharing this story. I know i'll be back again.
Lauramichca chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
That was an incredible story. Thank you
Indygodusk chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
Man this story packs a wallop. It is very dark and complex, and very good at emotional rollercoasters. I feel a little wrung out after reading it. Good job on writing this.
Kat097 chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
Oh, that was something special. It was fantastically written and I adored every part of it. Heartbeakingly realistic and so very human.

Wonderful story.
EmEx chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Look at that, I think I'm your 100 review!

Wow, this story was really awesome, I never thought I'd get to care enough for an OC but your good doc really got to me, her suffering and feelings were real and the story in general is so realistic. There could not be a happy ending, not at all after everything the witch did. I like your take on the events, the reactions to these happenings, your characters' development and well, characterization was really good.

My heart broke at Jeb's death, and DG's guilt for him, for her sister, for everything that happened because of her actions. I liked a lot your Az as well, and the Queen.

I was a very enjoyable lecture, very well worked, the environments, the narrations, the dialogs, the flow and rhythm of the lecture. Truly awesome. Thanks a lot for this incredible story.
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
I really liked the reference to the Red Sox!
JesSickUh chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
I am loving Doc's observations of Cain and DG. It's the best part of the story so far. I just wanna snuggle protective!Cain.

Is this in your lj too? I'm not sure if I'm just not clicking on the right links.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Whoa...the ending of this one was a doozy. I'm trying to remember why DG would be at the camp instead of at the tower with her family after the witch's defeat.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
I originally started to read this on you live journal page, but couldn't find anything after chapter 8, but I saw on your LJ page that you wrote 5 think left unsaid, and I knew I have that on my favorite list on . So, I went there, I hope and pray that you put this story on your page! Thankfully you did! Ok, on with my review!

Let me say WOW you can tell a story! :) First with the sick AZ, and getting the Doc to help, then with the guilt with DG, then you killing Jeb(never saw that coming!), more guilt for DG, and everything else. This story blew my mind, there were a few time in the story I actually found myself getting anger, of when you killed jeb that was a mix there sad and anger, Again knowone kills Jeb(or at least any of the stories I've read.) SO that was a big shocker! And after that I was fearful for DG there were a few time when it didn't look so great for her. If you would have killed DG I would have love the story just much becouse I love author who do the unexpected it make it more life like.

Well, this is my longest review ever! bye.
Hidden Relevance chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
*tears up like none other* just.. yeah.. lovely.