Reviews for Home Again
The Congressman chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Love happy endings
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
very good liked it alot.
LawOrderFan01 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
i just re-read left behind and home again. those two stories are incredible. i so loved the way you wrote about olivia having home births with both of her children. that's so amazing..especially with elliott by her side for both of them.

is it possible that this might turn into a series?

i'm so addicted to the way you write the family love between all of them. it's so beautiful !

i remember once you said you didn't think that you wrote love scenes to good..well i beg to differ ! you do ! :)

i'm looking forward to reading more of your new stories :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
hey! Great Sequal, i thought that this story was really good and Brady was really sweet at the end of this chapter telling his sister that he loved her and caressing her little face. I think that you could do another story with these characters and then we will get to see more of baby aelyn, its just a suggestion, i just thought that it would be sweet to see more of then, well if you dont then these start are still great!
magicaltears chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Cute story! I'm glad that everything worked out for them!

-Britt-
LadyWriter29 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
I really liked that story. It was happy and warm. I would have to say one of the best stories I have yet to read. Great job! Keep up the great work.
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Beautiful chapter! I love the wedding
RavensIvy chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Aw so sweet. I love happy endings. *sniffle*
Mia-SVUismylife chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
I love the ending!

good story

Mia
peachjr37 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Aw yay! I like happy endings!
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
the story was great and i loved the ending... hope to read more of your work soon...
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
I love this story so much! It's great!

Keep up the great work and keep writing fabulous stories.

Riley
svufan4ever chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
very nice ending to the story nd thank you for a very good read. i really like the name you gave for their daughter. cant wait for your next story to come up. thanks again, anne
i-love-benson chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Aww! That was such a sweet ending! I love how Liv held Brady during the ceremony. And when she said she was pregnant after they made love was perfect! Now you've got me wanting to do a home birth after these two stories...of course that'll be several years down the road, but still, lol. Great job girl! I love the name Jaelyn!
i-love-benson chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Aww...how cute and so sexy at the same time. Brady crawling, Elliot proposal, and the amazing engagement sex...I loved it! Keep up the great work!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »