Reviews for Life's Too Short To Drink Bad Wine
sance777 chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
loved this story not only was it a fun read but someone before said that it played out like a episode. if that was the case it would have made a great one. keep up your great work definitely looking for more.
darkheart1310 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
i'm kicking myself mayjor Greek mythology fan and i totally missed it. never mind it just shows how a good story can suprise anyone.

keep up the good work, i'm goin to read some of your other stuff now. bye Evie
Gabzilla chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
Interesting and original concept. Nice job ;D
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 16 . 9/13/2008
its finished? why it is so good
GingerWitchWriter chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Yikes! I'm an idiot! I thought I had replied to this one already! I have issues with this feedback window sometimes!

Anyways, I loved this story! I sat here literally for hours reading it and couldn't stop...had to tear myself away to go get some sleep in the end, but finished it the next day!

It was written so well, you could visualise everything and imagine it being an episode...and damn...so achingly close to Vicki giving in and giving Henry what he wanted...*sigh*

Would love to read more from you! Thanks for sharing this one!

xC
supernatfem76 chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
I liked the idea of Coreen having a blog. I found the dialogue very entertaining.
supernatfem76 chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
I liked the descriptions of the winery. You also did a good job with the fight between Henry and Brian.
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
I liked your descriptions of people and places.
supernatfem76 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I liked the dialogue between Henry and Vicki.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I am liking this story so far. I liked how Henry got Vicki all flustered. I look forward to reading more. This is a great start.