Reviews for Not Enough
softfists chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Okay, yes fine, it's not the greatest thing you've ever written at all. But it's not terrible or awful or even remotely bad. I mean, have you actually READ the shit on this site? To show you how much this doesn't suck, I went under the Matt/Mello section, opened a random one, and well, um, here's a quote from that: "Heck, I barely knew the guy. I've seen him around, and i've heard of him, I even helped him on the Kira case! And even after all of that, all the pain he put me through. I still don't know him. I never knew him. I wanted to know him. I wanted him to know me. I wanted to be his friend. I wanted to be his best friend. I wanted to be his lover... Yes. Ok yeah whatever. I had a little crush on Mello...ok make that a big crush. Whatever, yeah, big deal. I was childish okay. I was childish. I was head over heels for this guy. Whatever. Who cares? I guess I care. Yeah. Whatever. I care. Ok? I still care. I'm still childish."

...Well now. IF YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE A TERRIBLE WRITER AFTER THAT SHIT, I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU TO READ ALL THE SHIT ON HERE UNTIL YOU REALIZE, HEY, WOW, I'M NOT SUCH A BAD WRITER AFTER ALL. However, it's at least $650 round trip for me to get to you, and yes, I just looked it up. But that actually might be a bogus price because I just googled it and clicked the first thing that came up. So please, accept that you're not a bad writer, and save me $650 (not that I don't want to come see you, I'm just broke).

In any case, this is not brilliant, but it doesn't suck either. So there.
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I read this aloud and started bawling ;;
Cloe Ecks chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved this. I love all your stories really. But I can relate to the feeling of utter devotion. Keep up the good work and the very cute Leather and Stripes partnership :)
Gem286 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Really good, I love your writing. Also sad. Keep up the great work.
smilingrightnow7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww,

:'(

Poor Matty!
7CrimsonKisses7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh... Poor Matt...

He's so cute! God damned Mello!

GAH! This fic irritates me so... But I love it So well done!
EasternSunflower chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Not the greatest thing you've ever written? God knows I want to read the best thing you've written now.

It was good, it got the emotions across perfectly. The format fit it beautifully. I cannot explain it any longer. I loved it .
samayooo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I've read this before.

I can't believe it.

Was I stupid back then?

This was brilliant.

And I didn't even fave it.
vampiregirl125 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
T_T automatic favorite. loved it! poor matty. [
Kiryami chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
; ; So beautiful. So sad. Love it.
xpossibly chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Saa.

Solemn. Absolutely awesome.
Anglerfish chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw! That was so sad, but so sweet at the same time. I loved it.
blueskylark chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ho! it was too cute and sad! I like your style, simple with short sentences!
Crazy-Marimo chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw poor Matt! this was so sweet! and very well written! keeps up the good work!
Anouk Lisole chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
*cries* This is terribly sad. This is terrible. I mean the writing is wonderful, which is what makes it terrible. You've got some really great, I mean really, really great, emotion in there. And I understand exactly how Matt feels, I mean exactly. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for having the brain that you do. Just thank you.