Reviews for Darkseid Cometh
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
awsome story this is really good are kal and chloe dating here
DarkDefender89 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
hmmm, a Ring that gives a person powers...sounds vaguely familiar...aught to be dangerous, hem hem remember Sauron! Its even capitalized like The One Ring.
DarkDefender89 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Alright, but where's Batgirl? (Cassandra Cain) And where's Starfire? And Beastboy?
DarkDefender89 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Joker with kryptonite, omg, now that's a scary thought! love it!

"Batman still wasn't sure how he felt about sending Grayson away" love it. And I'm sure Robin himself, thinks Bruce really wanted to send him away. ahaha, miscommunication :)

Awesome so far, can't wait to see Chloe in action as a superhero, and more of Perry interacting with Clark now that he knows who Clark really is.
DarkDefender89 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Yes! Robin! Is awesome, which means Raven or Batgirl/aka Cassandra Cain better show up soon! Or both! Cause Azarath is awesome. :D
laughingspider chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
This is easily the best chapter in your whole series. And the writing style is very different from earlier chapters. I'm going to have to go read the Crusade series now to see if your style changed there.

But keep writing like this. This chapter was amazing. It inspired me to go back and reread the series, so I would know where everything was.

Thank you!

Shawn
Metropolis Kid chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
You know what I really like about your writing? Even in the midst of a building crises, you take your time and develop a 'real world' life for the characters instead of just dropping them into the story and having them move from one crises to another. Like what you did here with Dick's thoughts about how his life was at a crossroads and what he should do next. It's a nice touch and adds more depth to the characters. :)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Well, you're certainly building an interesting 'verse with this one. I like how you're handling Chloe/Trinity and Supes. Seeing the rest of the League forming is going to be . . . entertaining.
kobez2.0 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I had major issues with Batman's characterization in this chapter. He is totally not that talkative or personable. Batman is abrasive, blunt, always right and prepared for anything. I think the 'batwing' is also an aircraft of original design, either created by himself or the boys (and girls) over at Wayne-Tech's R&D department.

Also, I forgot to bring this up sooner. but the Green Lantern Corps, is headed by the Guardians of the Universe.

Peace,

-Kobez-
JamesTKent chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I just read the story so far today.

Wow.

You've really done some serious backstory work here, and have made some major points in terms of character development and setup. I can't WAIT to see where you go with them.
supesfan18 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
like the story just read all 7 chapters so far. although the story jumps a bit, i understand due to the amount of characters. cant see were ur going with everything but signing up for the ride.
Metropolis Kid chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Hey! Good to see an update on this. :) There were some minor typos, but not enough to really detract from the story. And I'm pleased to say that the plot was interesting as always, though I may need to brush up a little (small gabs in my memory from how long this has been on hiatus). :P Anyway, good chapter, and I'm looking forward to more.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.

PS. I found your AN a little confusing. Has batman died in the comics or something? Admittedly I stopped reading them about three years or so ago, but I still THINK I would've heard about something like that.
ReindeerEmu chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Wow, this series has been an amazing blend of the comics, movies and tv shows. I really love how you have included my fave SV character, Chloe, in as a major character. The grandson Jason is cute without being annoying. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Phalanxx chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
You've done a good work with this story so far. Continue and update soon.
sealkid3 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Pretty darn good, good character portrayals, batman kinda feels a little out of sync, just a little too jolly but really good overall, and the other character's are almost spot on and a good job portraying Dresden. Good interactions and dialogue and nice idea about how Jason helps dispel the bad influences attacking his class. Good story so far, i hope you keep at it.