Reviews for Imperfect Match :Mark's story
kymb92 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Love it. Can't wait for more and just had to laugh at him forgetting a condom. Bad Mark. Hope he comes to his sense soon and can't wait to see who is after her.
Paola65 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Mark is a little harsh, but I think this time he is right. A baby deserves to be always wanted and courted. It shouldn't be an "incident".

But I bet that in some more time Taker will not be so scared about a baby anymore...

Go on, another chapter, please.

Ciao
Sharnhorst chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
That was SO romantic...Mark is totally hooked, how can he not realize that? He's acting in a way he just wouldn't with an ordinary woman. I feel there will be more heartbreak to come for Mayah though, before Mark finally starts using his brain! Write more!
Paola65 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Ahi, ahi. Big hands, big spanking! But she was rewarded so good later.

Seems like Mark is going to soften a little, eh? Hope he will not do something stupid, like hurt Mayah again. With a murder at her heels, she needs all the help possible.

I'm waiting for the rest. Please
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Oh I loved the new chapter and I so can't wait to read the next. Right now this is my favorite fanfiction to read. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
xDeflowerxThexAngelx chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Absolutely loving this story.

and the almost everyday updates are great!

I cant wait to read the rest :)
Takerslady chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Good chapter. Cool, there's a murderer now. Is it that brother they were talking about. Update soon. :)
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
if he's half as confused as he is confusing, she's screwed.
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
uh oh, joshua is dead, but who is the killer? whats gonna happen to Mayah and Mark? Will Mark realize that he is falling for Mayah before someone tries to hurt her? great chapter, update soon.
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Why can't Mark just fess up to liking Mayah? Where is Kimi where you need her? She really needs to have a long talk with Mark...
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Mark can keep telling himself that he don't do relationships but he is just as much in love with Mayah as she is with him.

I am happy that someone took care of that no good Joshua, but now I am a little worried because if it's not Joshua who Maria was working with then Mayah is in some real danger. I hope that who ever it is never gets the chance to get to her alone.

Great update as usual can't wait to read more.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Aw boy did she get it. And in more ways then one. You know how much I love Mark but this one I would steal if I could. Got to love him even if he don't make sense lol. love the story and please keep updating. Great Job.
bonnielynnmb chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
I wondering who that person who killed Mayah's step-father? Could it to be framed Mayah or what? I think Mayah should just get it go and do what Mark asked.. Maybe that will teach him a little lesson. It's a great chapter. Please Updated soon..:)
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
oh boy! I knew that someone would be getting a spanking eventully, lol! I like how you added another character into the story. Mayah's brother should add alot of depth to the story. Also, do you think we'll see more of Kimi and Jeff in this story?
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »