Reviews for Imperfect Match :Mark's story
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
I sense trouble here,Big time,an something happens to her an Mark will go ballistic in a John an Randy half a step behind.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
The man is already nuts for her,he's just in denial,an I don't mean the river, ,its Maria helping out those two farts,shame on her,an what is she getting out of this mess?Whatever it is won't be worth it.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Hokay,now we know that sorry excuse for a supposed mother did it,in no way,shape,form or fashion can that ever be called Mother.I don't give a flyin' fig who she's gettin' it on with,you don't treat a child,any child,but 'specially not your own like that.I'll get off my soapbox for Mark,he is so hooked,he may not let himself even think he,but he it is gonna be a wild ride.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Our Miss Mayah may not be Diva goregous,but then again who in the normal world is,but she's better she has a backbone of steel an Mark is just gonna have to learn to let go of ALL those notions he's hanging on to.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Yep,he done went an kicked that poor little puppy,th' big meanie, ,that layts that fear to rest she wasn't raped,at least,physically when she was little,so its back to the drawing boaed to figure out pls.,Mark drop the 'tude will ya? Women CAN play poker an even BEAT a guy sometimes,for pity sakes!
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Kim is so right. He just won't let himself believe I bet if Joshua tries to hurt her,he will meet up with the Deadman an he-Joshua will be in a world of hurt an something has to be causing these panic attacks,what?My neice has them,but she was in a bad car wreck,got thrown out of the car,now she won't drive and will not stay bt herself,especially at this was a girl who would jump up an drive every chance she ,it can be rough.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Oh honey,just looking at her an he gets a boner,somebody's hormones are pretty,pashaw,give that child a little confidence an that catapiller will bloom into a goregous butterfly that will take his breath away,I Malina is a class-a female something's got to give here,what I don't know yet,but something. Don't know about you,but when I read,I like to imagine how I would have the characters act or react in the given situation,my imaginings just now are a doozy,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
We gots issues goin' on here. No.1,she isn't a klutz,she has vision problems,so can just deal,ok? No.2,Vince McMahon being nice to someone for no real reason,ie,wanting her money,and being pissed at her so-called Mother an that sorry,low-down excuse of a step-father is mind-blowing.I mean jeez th' man has a heart,who knew?
Bingobaby chapter 19 . 4/18/2010
This was a really wonderful and heart filled story. I can't believe I has past this one up. I hope you would continue on with this story cause it seems that it might not be totally done in some way. Keep up the great work and post another one soon.
Shamaness1171 chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
Just wanted to tell you that I love this story! I read the whole thing in one day :) Makes me look at Taker in a new light.
Menaji chapter 19 . 3/18/2009
aPPLAUSE aPLLAUSE!* lOVED IT lOVED IT

XOXO
wrestlenascargirl chapter 19 . 5/30/2008
i loved this story. ur such a great writer. i cant wait to see what you have in store next with ur writing.
XmarX chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
i dont know how you do it all your stories are so original and a great read, you have a way of making a story seem so realistic as if these characters are really there. I love reading your work...if u wrote novels id buy them all!
sailormama chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
i just abpout cried again for your story your amazing and i can't even think of ant more words to say but your talent is beyond this word!
bonnielynnmb chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
:D About time he ask her to marry her. Will there be more story about them? Like you did with Jeff and Kimi? I wannt to see them having a child or something like that. Great Pictures for these stories. Updated soon please.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »