Reviews for Imperfect Match :Mark's story
Fighter37 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great start. I love it so far. I can't wait to read more. Please come back soon and update.
WinterRayne chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Love this fic so far!Great addition to Imperfect match.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I like Mayah so far, hopefully it'll stay that way, she seems sweet and pretty. Good chapter, update soon. :)
Ashleigh4SVU chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow...Mark is rude.

Canit wait to read more.

Please Update Soon )
bunnychica9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is so freaky... I just got home from work and all day I had been thinking that I needed to write to you and suggest that you do a spin off from you last story about Mark. How wierd was it that when I checked my email this was in it. Freaky... Keep it up I can't wait to read more!

bunny
SKYE-07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I am so glad that you are continuing this series. I did wonder at the end of the last one. I really wanted to see something between mark and mayah but when you finished the story i figured you weren't going to do anything about them.

I really like this first chapter, i can't wait to see what happens... i like all your stories so i know it will be awesome.

xx

Emma/skye07
SweetGA07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hm very interesting update soon can't wait to see what happens next
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is really interesting so far to learn about Mayah's lfe. Hope Mark will b able to help her out as much as he can while she's working as his PA Assistant
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw I can't wait for more already. And I bet she will melt the ice around that big bad a.. one day. Keep it up it great.
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Uh-oh, there are going to be some serious arguments happening soon, I can see it all coming! Mayah is terminally clumsy and Mark has a short temper...it's gotta be love! lol
Raven-Haired-Artist chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hi there!

Loving it already! Hoping to read more soon!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Love it already! Poor Mayah her mom and step-dad should be buried under a jail for treating a human being that way, but at least now she is free of them and living her own life. I have a feeling she is going to get to Mark in more ways than one even though he will fight it of course...lol. I can't wait to read more of this.
XmarX chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
hey i really like this fiction i think its great how some of your stories continue on with other characters, i did think youd do this one when you mentioned mayah in imperfect match...you dont just add people in for no reasons and i like that...please update soon!
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh wow! This story is going to be great. I want you to know that I read every chapter of Imperfect Match. I loved that story, and I'm sure that I will love this one as well. I'll try to review more faithfully. Thanks for a great first chapter.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21