Reviews for Imperfect Match :Mark's story
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
Lovely! Another masterpiece by one of my favorite authors. I'm so glad they ended up together.
Paola65 chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
Aw, how sweet! I'm crying right now.

What a beautiful story. What can I say? BRAVA.

Baci (kisses). Paola
Sharnhorst chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
He finally realized he loved her! That was So good, lucky Mayah, she now has everything she ever wanted. I completely loved this story, it was beautifully written.
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
now this is wat I call a perfect couple! _ Mark and May are definitely going to live happily ever after
Blackstar1979 chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
great story love.

I was like please to the 10 power let them make it and thy did I just love happy endings.

it is something that all it took for mark to onpen his eyes was a near death
takerschick chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
wow very awesome story...can't believe it done and complete..but i am sure you will be writing more.
Takerslady chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Aww, so cute. Good ending. :)
Takerslady chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Good chapter, why doesn't Mayah just get lasik? She should, she has plenty of money. :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Oh it is over and I am going to cry now. I loved this story. It was fantastic and this is one of my favorite stories. Keep up the great writing. I love reading your fanfictions.

Tanya
Takerslady chapter 17 . 5/18/2008
Geez, Mayah sure bombed on that decision. Good chapter. :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
aw, i'm gonna cry now...mark finally had some sense beat into his dumb ass, and it only took forever...lol.
Sinfully Sined chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
I loved every word of your story and can't wait to read more of your work. Luv Sin!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Aw that was so perfect. I love your stories but this one stole my heart. Thanks for writing and sharing.
XTahliaX chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
I loved this story! this chapter was SO sweet! I'm glad it all worked out in the end and that Mark overcame his insecurities! Loved it! Mayah is Awesome and I love how she developed throughout the story!

:D ill be hanging on on you other fic even more now lol!

XTahliaX
kymb92 chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Aw what a perfect ending! I absolutely loved this story, it had me hanging on for more updates which is hard to do with me. I love your writing style as well, you have a real talent. I can't wait to read more of your future stories with Mark in them, would you consider doing a sequel to this? or even a oneshot? Once again, loved the story, going straight to my favourites!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »