Reviews for Imperfect Match :Mark's story
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Well it may have took a near death experience but finally Mark came to his senses and asked Mayah to marry him. Another lovely story has come to an end and I loved reading every single minute of it.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Its really great seeing those two back together. I only hope that Mark doesn't do something to mess it up again. Actually, why not? Makes for interesting reading. As long as they have a happy ending. )
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
aww marks precious. i can't wait til he finally realizes that he loves her just as much as she loves him. great chapter, update soon.
takerschick chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
wow who knew that mayah was a tease and had mark wrap around her finger...awesoem update...pleasae update ASAP
Pinayprincesa chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
it'll take time... but as close as Mark and Mayah are right now,I'm glad thngs are finally working out for them as far as becoming a couple _
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Aw I so love it. Thank god he went to her. I can't wait for more this story is killing me. Keep it up.
tanya2byour21 chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
I don't think Adam or John are going to let him live that down. I loved the new chapter. Keep up the great writing and please please please post more when you can.

Tanya
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Mayah seems to be truly happy now that she and Mark are together again which is the way it should be. Adam ribbing Mark was absolutely hilarious but Mark knew it was coming so it was all in fun. Loved this chapter can't wait to read the next one.
bonnielynnmb chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Aw.. Now i do like Mark in this chapter. Finally Mark woke up took action. Hope it keeps that way and Mark ask Mayah to marry him or Mayah is having a baby with Mark and Mark cannot be more happy about it. Updated more...:)
Sharnhorst chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
That was perfect, Mark actually bit the bullet and apologized, good for him! And they're good together now he's made it public. I loved John and Adam yanking Mark's chain...excellent. More please!
XTahliaX chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Mayah is so cheeky lol haha go girl!

Poor Mark will never live that down...well not until a cold shower lol!

Loved this chapter!
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
A month...it took that boy a damn month to get over himself...but begging possible forveness there.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
I can hardly wait, I love this story and I look forward to seeing what happens next.

I can hardly believe that Mark is being such an ass, but I guess its understandable when you consider the circumstances.
bonnielynnmb chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
Wow about time Mayah take vacation and hopely either wake up Mark and see that he loves her and grab her or Mayah to move on and find another lover. Good Job!

P.S. How come you write 18-20 chapter when it's Mark/OC in it. The Bounty Hunter is the longest one related for Mark/OC..

Anyways updated more and still love it. so looking foward to read more of your stories.
tanya2byour21 chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
Oh I so can't wait for the next chapter. This one was so good. I can't wait to see if Mark is going to go after her or what. I love it keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya