Reviews for Sink or Swim
Lady Spain chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I loooove this fict so much! Update please?
ougley chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I like it :) thanks
EroWriter4 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Please write more, i beg of u! I LOVE this story so much XD
shifani chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
THIS IS MAGNIFICENT
vixenia chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Wah! Want more chapters! I'd say that my favorite chapter is the one where sasuke licked naruto's nipple lol! Please continue writing. Its a waste if you don't!
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
its been a while since i read this and now im curious what happened to it.i was looking for this on aff but oddly couldnt find it.i really hope you didnt abandon this story its really even if you did abandon it it would be nice to know

~kai
cluelessninja65 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
man that would just suck so so much...but how was he supposed to know? he was kind of underwater...anyways, look forward to the next chapter! :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Soooooooo different from the yaoi fics I usually read... but I'm really liking it so far. The goofy, awkward situations are entertaining enough that I'm not bothered about Sasuke & Naruto not being together yet.

I don't know if I could pick a favorite chapter, each one has its own outrageous component that makes it stand out.
sky6craZe chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Hye it been really long time since ur last update yea.. I remember this fic though, as one that I enjoy reading. I'm putting it up on my fav n i hope u may update soon, hehe.

Btw, my fav chap is this one, although it's a shame Sasuke didn't beat Kiba in a complete game.
JSinuYasha chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Sry it took long to review. I had to reread the story, haha. Update asap! )
goldenXdragon chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
i like this one coz Naru-chan is getting all touchy feely! lol
moopad chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I'm so glad that this fic is continued. (u)

Poor Sasuke. As once a lousy amateur swimmer myself , I totally understand him. I think, it's not fair to blame Sasuke for continuing his swimming. He couldn't possibly see/know what happened. I remember when I did the race for the first time I only saw only the near distance ahead of me and couldn't hear anything. It's so overwhelming. Had the competitor beside me been drown and died or the bomb had been blown up I wouldn't have known as well. Well, others might not know that he's actually a beginner, but Naruto knows that. He shouldn't so quickly put him down like that. (TT)

What's next for Sasuke tho. He's a bad guy in everyone's eyes. Naruto's straight as arrow. Plus guilt ridden. It's would be nice for neji to come and cheer him up a bit. I think he has a thing for Sasuke, has he not?

Thanx
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
plz continue!
zimeatspotatoes chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Really awesome fic so far. The swimming is really amusing, and I'm liking how there's a lot of conflict. It isn't just a hookup-then-sex-then-problems-then-resolution fic like so many people write. I really like that you broke the mold a little with that, so kudos!
Sparky-hime chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Go Sasuke... I'm three minutes from my laptop running out of charge, but I love the story and would like to see more if you get around to it