Reviews for Those Left to Carry On
phoebe chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
good, wouldnt write about it in that way. im 13 i dont want to be reading stuff like that. sorry
lilypotters chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love it :D
tym4change chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Even the summary of this one made me sad...but you pulled it off without too much angst. Don't get me wrong, I like the sad, and it's a given with the Weasley family just after the final battle, but yours wasn't pointless and excessive. It got your point across.

The characters' actions here were spot-on with exactly who they are in cannon, especially George's. I loved how you portrayed him; his grief was so real and tangible.

Death is a hard thing to deal with (as I've certainly learned recently-that may be one of the reasons this fic hit so close to home) and you really stuck it out in this instead of hurriedly glossing over it. Wonderful.
Nyra Tonko chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Damn it, you almost, ALMOST made me cry!

I felt terrible with Fred's death at Rowling's book, but somehow you made me feel even more sad. Poor George and all the other Weasley siblings. They are going to miss him.

Very well written, a wonderful story indeed.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Very cute
SoonToBeActress chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. This is so creative and well written! Well done!
jkrhaterhplover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, my, merlin! That was a beautiful way to send Fred off. Very canon as well.
Team-Clearwater2009 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
DANG!Tht was good!It brought me to tears!))
laurlaur481 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I won't deny I started to cry a little bit. I'm goin g to add this story to my favorite stories list!
bulle22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hé! you know how to write pretty stories, too...
Avanell chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was funny yet somber and beautiful at the same time. LOVED IT! Please write more!
starburstrocker chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that was really cute!

it was well written and definitely a new favorite!

that bit about Fred looking at Hermione was so funny! It's such a Fred thing to do! i love this story! great job!
independentthinker chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
AWESOME! I love Fred in this...
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful! I liked that you added that part about Hermione in the beginning :D! Though, I really loved Ron's POV and how only he could see Fred. It was really touching! Excellent Work!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Well, that was certainly a sweet, lovely story. I liked seeing the aftermath from Ron's perspective, and how Fred "haunted" him-kept him very much in character too!

Great job!