Reviews for 30 Ways: Sato and Takagi
ruthc93 chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
This is so perfect. I'm so happy that you stuck to it and finished it till the end, and for that you have all my respect. I love the little things you wrote in and the reference back to the current series. I don't know how to end this review but I just want to say you've done a magnificent job and I'm so proud of you! :'D
Gurggle chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Awwwwee I really wish that somehow, in one way or another, that this would be turned into an ova episode or something... Sigh
YukiPingu chapter 29 . 11/29/2013
I love the whole story !
You did it very well, and the stories, although there are 29 chapters, they aren't boring at all... :)
You can arrange the words in a very good manner, and I feel like I can get their emotions :3. Plus I love some sarcastic idioms in the story :p

So, when will the last chapter be released ? I'm looking forward to read it :D
Koyama Miyuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hhhhhhhhhhh the promise is gone now xD
RanMouri82 chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Just read the first chapter and the latest few. There's much win in this series, but especially in this chapter. It truly felt like pages torn from a Conan case. I love that Takagi's mission is a humble, but crazy favor. The Detective Boys cameo was my favorite part, since it felt remarkably in character. The ending gave our guest star kitty cat some glory, too. Great job!
LilyWhite13 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I really like this series. Super cute!
miwataru158 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
Omg omg I love this!
It must have been Shiratori, obviously.
Great job writing there :D
And good luck in your intership too!
I hope you'll update soon.
adikakosaanime chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
I enjoyed this! Hihihi.. And you even mentioned the "Janitor's Closet", which, if i remember, is also a title for one of Red and Gold Phoenix' fics. one of my favorite for the MiwaTaru pair..

Haha. Keep writing! And good luck on your internship! XD
miwataru158 chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Haha that was amazing!
I simply loved it, keep writing!
Another update soon?
Very very soon?
adikakosaanime chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
what? it's because of the game The Sims? i thought he'd propose already! hahaha.. i had a good time reading this.. :)

yey! 5 more chapters to go!
Miwataru158 chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
Good story, though I was expecting more romance. ;(
adikakosaanime chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
yay! new chapter! new chapter!
thanks for this.. now I have to re-read it again.. hahaha..

more MiwaTaru fics to come, ne?! :)
miwataru158 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
AMAZING! I love it! More updates pleaase! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest :)
loonygirl26 chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
you know what? this is what the people in my country call 'unyu.' Update please
yoichi chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
is it related to detective conan

tv series