Reviews for Don't Cry Sammy
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I loved it even though it hurt my heart.
LensFlares chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
My heart is shattering into a million tiny pieces and being scattered all over the planet...
This is so well written!
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awww GOD if that's one thing I love about Sam is that he's not afraid to show how he feels and if he needs to cry then he does. This...I just loved this. Everytime Sam cries in that show it always makes me cry and this...this got me. Totally got me. Great work.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Okay so Sammy might not cry much but I sure as hell do... Oh god, that was a three boxer alright. (The Kleenex kind...!) I need to sit in a darkened room and gather my thoughts...which is hard with mascara in your eyes!
loriimonsterr chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I'm crying brokenly now, too. *sniffles*

I really liked the transitions. Super sweet.. and sad. *goes off to mope*
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow, that was just heartbreaking!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was SO heartbreaking! I hope it doesn't come to that final sorry, that last goodbye. I really, really do! Poor Sam. Poor Dean. Wah! Love, Robin
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Beautiful fic, lovely job.
historylover chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great story. Real sad.

Kat
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Tragically beautiful. I'd put a sad smiley but you might think that a criticism and a happy smiley would detract from the tone of the fic.

Either way, beautifully done - you conveyed a lot in what seemed like very few words. Bravo.
RedDevilGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh... wow! That was so absolutely heartbreaking. What a brilliant piece of writing!

I read this earlier whilst i was waiting for the train and I swear, I nearly spent the journey home in tears. Poor, poor Sammy. I think you got the boys spot on; we've seen Sam broken a few times but losing Dean would be far more than he'd ever be able to take.

Well done.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Don't cry Sammy. The readers are doing enough of it by reading this story. Seriously! That was depressing!

Good job!
Helenahandcart chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww that was luvverly sob sob. It really should have a Kleenex warning.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww, what a sad oneshot of all the times Dean tried to stop Sammy's tears, and in the end, those tears came even harder for losing Dean!
Valtira chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Now that was really sad, the bunny, broke by heart. The ending - heavy sigh

Dean watched; helpless, as his brother broke before him, the last words on his lips solely for the one person in life that he had ever really loved.

ā€œIā€™m sorry Sammy.ā€

UNBELIEVABLY SAD! I crying now to!