Reviews for Training: Ino
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Even though I haven't gotten to the one involving Hanabi yet, I can safely say that of the "Training" chapters this one had me laughing the hardest. Despite her being bossy as all get out Ino had me in stitches with indignant attitude and her behavior towards Naruto.

It's amazing how downright serious Naruto can be when he's playing the role of mentor and instructing his comrades on being the best they can be. The fact that he can make Ino better despite her clan's jutsu and her skills in the medical field is quite the accomplishment. The only thing in Naruto's way was Ino's pride.

Now while the training session wasn't as memorable as Hinata's was (personal bias, sue me), Ino's personality had me in stitches the whole time. Also the fact that Naruto didn't know the technique he was teaching her with the wires was something that was derived from those perverted books that Jiraiya always like to write just had me doubling over in laughter due to his shockingly innocent nature.

Maybe in the future you might consider doing a story with Naruto being a top level instructor instead of obsessing over being Hokage "Ikari666." Just think of the possibilities with Naruto turning out the next generation of powerful warriors ready to step up and possibly become the next #1 unpredictable knucklehead ninja. So until next time, SV33 out!
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
cool
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I relly like the fact this couldhappen in cannon only problom I can think of is that ino might not be a naural
sssss chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
good, very good, i liked it alot, but idk why she didnt make out with him?
Holyriot chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Strange that I missed this one too. Another great oneshot.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Kinky but pratical would come to mind in this story
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Nice. I like these.
ssjgokillo chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like these one shots, can't wait to see the next one. You should tie them all into one story. Naru/Ino/Ten/Hina/Hanabi :P
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Naruto got permission from Ino to call her -chan, nice. Kunoichi need more attention and it seems Naruto is willing to help.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww no action with Ino. Too bad. Still, another nice oneshot that seems to be more of a full story in oneshot form.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
er...being on first name basis is more personal than adding chan or kun. but then naruto does not care for such social boundaries.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
you know, i've become quite the fan to your Training series. you're doing very well with it. can't wait to see who's next
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
damn that ws good, i really liked that.

you should consider makeing this a multi chapter fic, it's defintly got the goods to be one.
BakaV2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Still love this story. Still I wonder if you'll post the Moegi omake up too...
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
it's certainly very good from the point of view of the shinobi parts but i don't think it's quite up there with the other two stories on the emotional level. I didn't really FEEL anything when i read this one, unlike with the other two. nonetheless, it's awesome and a very interesting read. Might I suggest Temari or Kurenai next? despite being much older and a jounin, Kurenai still looks like she has plenty of weanesses Taijutsu wise, and Temari seems mostly like she only uses her fan.

I'm Freezing