Reviews for Shame
Crimson Snidget chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
this is really good. and the first part wasnt confusing at all, i found it really interesting. you havent updates in ages though! :( i wish you would its a great story so far.
Sunny chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Hey. i am absolutely in love with your stories. [especially the ones about Lupin]. I hope you finish the one called ShamE! its really ... hmm... i dont have a word yet to describe it... but its Great with knobs!
Eizoku chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Great! I love both the flashbacks and the "present time"! Write more, please!

Eizoku
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Um, I know it's silly to review again, but.. I'm in physical pain here!
cattail prophetess chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
::sniffs:: Poor Remus. How lovely.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 5 . 1/5/2002
Nice story. I hope to see the next part up soon. I like the flashbacks a lot.
Annabelle Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 1/1/2002
Very good. Very nice. Continue or i shall have my very cute bunnies attack you. Remember not everything is what it seems. *evil grin*
lise chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
oh lord, what a story. congrats, m'dear. i like all your name-play, writing is very powerful. you know, when you were talking about flames, i wanted very badly {due to the perverse imp of spite who lives in my head} to send you one just to see what you'd do, but, oh well, i like your story too much :)
Dizzy Miss chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
Hey, Jujit. Answer your effing e-mail, chica. When are you gonna put out part 5? Will you let your bestest friend see it first? ; P

*Dizzy Miss Lizzy

PS: Way to go. This is awesome.

PPS: I know I usually e-mail you my reviews but, like I said, YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED. : )
BabyCaramel chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
Wow. I really like this so far. You're really good at keeping everyone IC - I especially like your portrayal of Snape. Please continue!
A Tye chapter 2 . 10/9/2001
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I really like the interaction between Lupin and Snape. I can't wait to see more of it.
heffa chapter 2 . 10/4/2001
Cool fic. Before I read that last bit,I was about to point out the minor flaw that Snape an Lupin would kill each other if they got the chance, but yu beat me to it. About his middle name, I thouht Joseph sounded right, but Jobey is ok. Strange, but ok.
Blinky chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
OH, Severus is the nasty greasy git we all know, I'm happy now ;).
MoonyLupin232 chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
You've obviously put a lot of thought into this story. I've enjoyed what you have written so far- CONTINUE! I'm eager to find out what happens!

P.S Good character descriptions of Lupin too! _
Trepidatio chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
Short, but to the point. Guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter.