Reviews for Pleading for more
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 4/22
Yes I already reviewed, but I went through your other reviews to seek the haters and douse their evil flames. I guess I didn't go back far enough cause I didn't see any; everyone loves this fic and you have so much support. Just wanted to reassure you of that-your writing matters to all of us. So once again, SCREW HATERS!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 4/22
This was AMAZING! This is my fave pairing from bleach and omg you did SO good! I loved it, so damn sexy and the rain and the awkwardness at the beginning..this is wonderful! hehehe I had trouble reading cause it was making me frisky :) Oh and screw the haters! Why did they read it if they don't like yaoi? Cause I'm pretty sure that is clearly stated in the description! And if they read it by accident, that's their fault, and they shouldn't give you crap! Yaoi rules! TO ALL HATERS: LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHO SHARES IT! I would love to see a sequel or a new one; I don't usually seek fics by author, but I will look for yours. Thank you for writing this, and don't let haters get you down, they ain't worth it! Love, SesshomaruFreak
kekemartinez chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
great job! loved it!
Babethetacostho chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Whoooaaaa! ByaRen love it! I lloove yours its so descriptive and the characters are still right, too! OMG, you're amazing!
Just a fan girl chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed these chapters XD they are very well written, and the character couple is brilliant . *squeals* I hope you can continue to write more stories, as they are very enjoyable :) people also need to stop with the hating, they should check what it is before they read it. Their fault ;) don't let it get you down! Fight!
Red Cr0w chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Please make a sequel with Byakuya as the bottom...
DevilGene chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
i love it!
KathrenCullen18 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
It was gorgeous and I loved it! :D a sequel would be cool.
honeyMellon chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Sequel, sequel, sequel! :)
liqiu03 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Just the way to make the readers get flustered and nosebleed like running water?(sounds animatic..ryt? Haha)anyway! RENJI WAS HOT AND SEXY! Kya~
EL chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
THAT WAS SO HOT! I like Renji when he's embarrased! Haha..it's kinda cute,

(w)
Yumeina-sama chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
woah! i love this one! so hot! i hope to read more of your works! i really love it :))))
FrostyFeline chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This is HOT! 8D *nosebleed* u should do a sequel!
lyrarose11 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Wow! You definitely need a sequel! I want to see what happens when they go back to Seireitei! Also, you are incredibly evil for breaking the chapters where you did!
ActuallyNevis chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Hot! Thank-you for sharing!