Reviews for Pleading for more
kekemartinez chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
great job! loved it!
The Desire chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Whoooaaaa! ByaRen love it! I lloove yours its so descriptive and the characters are still right, too! OMG, you're amazing!
Just a fan girl chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed these chapters XD they are very well written, and the character couple is brilliant . *squeals* I hope you can continue to write more stories, as they are very enjoyable :) people also need to stop with the hating, they should check what it is before they read it. Their fault ;) don't let it get you down! Fight!
Red Cr0w chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Please make a sequel with Byakuya as the bottom...
DevilGene chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
i love it!
KathrenCullen18 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
It was gorgeous and I loved it! :D a sequel would be cool.
honeyMellon chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Sequel, sequel, sequel! :)
liqiu03 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Just the way to make the readers get flustered and nosebleed like running water?(sounds animatic..ryt? Haha)anyway! RENJI WAS HOT AND SEXY! Kya
EL chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
THAT WAS SO HOT! I like Renji when he's embarrased! Haha..it's kinda cute,

(w)
Yumeina-sama chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
woah! i love this one! so hot! i hope to read more of your works! i really love it :))))
FrostyFeline chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This is HOT! 8D *nosebleed* u should do a sequel!
lyrarose11 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Wow! You definitely need a sequel! I want to see what happens when they go back to Seireitei! Also, you are incredibly evil for breaking the chapters where you did!
ActuallyNevis chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Hot! Thank-you for sharing!
luneta-star chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
if u dont mind me asking, could u please do a sequel for whenever they return from there 'training' :3 a really great story! i wish more ppl would write sex scenes like this one.
KiTsuHiTo chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
i LOVE it! you really really should make a sequel! i love how you make renji the bottom one!its hard to find a good and smexy fanfiction with renji as the bottom! i really really enjoy reading ur work..hope u will write another fic soon...better yet..make a sequel! .