Reviews for Before We Are Forgotten
swianeczka31 chapter 11 . 10/13
wow :) pls more...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
I absolutely adore how you wrote these two. So many of the relationship casefics are sappy fluff, it was really nice to see one with actual conflict. Excellent story! I really hope to see more!
spacexbetweenxstars chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I know this story is old as balls, but I'm loving what you did with the Peter Pan theme! The way you wrote it into the story and turn it x-files was and is brilliant.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Ah I love this! Can't wait for more! :)
FancyMandie chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Ahh. That was great. Please don't end like that.
n3rdg1rl1 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I'm reading still! Please don't stop, I love this story. It took me rereading it again recently to catch on to the "fairy tale". I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you 3
ism chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Where is the rest? I know I've read this story before-the whole thing. But now I can't find it!
michele.owens.756 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Just discovered your story. Love it. More, please!
scarletwitch0 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Hey, there. Yes, I still love the X Files. I found your story in a roundabout way. You were a link from the yoshinator's favorite author profile. I read your Sherlock stories and saw this one. Thank you for updating and a wonderful writing style. I felt I was back watching the show. On my alert list. Please continue to update.
moi chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant story. It is really hard to find stories that are well thought out and do not make you cringe because of infantile ideas, expresions, grammar or storylines. Your story is definitley worth reading and does not belong to any of these categories! Thnak you so much. I hope you continue the story and i realy really hope that you will finish the story someday...
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I am loving this story! I have missed X-Files, and this story is right at the top of the best I have read!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Lots of
People still read XF Fic, just not on here. Gossamer still
Indexes I think. At any rate, this story is great! Glad you revived it!
athorninyourside chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Fantastically written. Thanks for a great read. X
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
People read XF fic on EphemeralFic, you could also submit it there.
Hyper-Mused chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Yes! I still read X Files fanfics! But nobody's writing them!