Reviews for Screaming Blue Murder
Celenas chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
I'm so happy I found this story. Seriously one of the best ones I've read here. I loved almost everything about it, from the characterizations to your attention to detail. The Seekers were great, I especially enjoyed your Skywarp. Your OCs were fantastic, and I admit I was starting to ship Warp and Pulsar pretty early on. You have a talent for writing sexual tension without being too obvious or blunt with it.

While part of me wished they stayed in the end, the Decepticon fangirl in me is glad they remained true to the cause. I really wish you showed us Megs on Ruin. Assuming Screamer was successful in that front of course... *grin* would have been entertaining to see.

Sad this has come to an end after three days of inhaling this story. But I look forward to checking out your other stories which I'm sure I'll also consume like a Blue addict.
Supermoi chapter 34 . 3/10/2013
I was going all !AWWW!' At the scene on the couch! That was so fragging ADORABLE!
Supermoi chapter 30 . 3/9/2013
LMAO! The last lined killed me dead XD HILARIOUS! And Warp and Pulse getting all cozy? Aww so nice lol
Supermoi chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
A bomb! So Skywarp's hallucinations weren't so off the marks after all XD There WAS something in the walls!
Supermoi chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
HO NOES WARPY! DON'T YOU DARE OVERDOSE ON ME! D:
Supermoi chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
OMG BIG SHOCKER! I hope Warp and Pulse get out of this alright!
Supermoi chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
At least now they get helps... Its a relief not to have to lie to everyone from now on! *huggle Warpy*
Supermoi chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
I knew Starscream would be the first to catch on, with TC. And now they gotta confront Warp with it. Gotta be ugly too
Supermoi chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Damnit it'll just blow up in their faces. This can't go on forever, and I just hate seeing my Warpy like that. As if Starscream won't notice something's not right
Supermoi chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
Skywarp's too stubborn, and oddly, way too loyal to his trinemates to consider taking the stuff for himself. He'll not turn on them for no filthy drug, nosir!
Supermoi chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
I want to wack that femme upside the head and then sic Star and TC on her for making poor little Warp into a Blue addict. This is all so wrong... This is all gonne blow up like shit and very soon... (but I know it ends well. It's been three yesars since I last read it ao... I remembered the basic but not the in-depth XD)
Supermoi chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
NOOOOO! NOT MY WARPY! I hate that scrawny little policebot right now *bring out big chainsaw* But I hate those horrible Blue loyalst even MORE! It's not exactly her fault after all, and I can,t totaly balme her... But I know that in the ends, those damn fraggers get their collective afts kicked but good!
Supermoi chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
That was quite an interesting chapter. So now the loyalists have someone in their pocket at the Police Station. Things have just risen to an all-new level of 'Oh Slag!'. Hehe... I do hope they find and restore Starscream,s memories soon though...
Supermoi chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
I love those two to no ends XD TC and Warp forever! They made my day with their friendly/rough banter _
Supermoi chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
This story is a masterpiece, I tell you! I read it a few years back and I'm back to reading it now and its jst as awesome as it was then! I'm diving in like mad XD