Reviews for Change Your Mind
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
All of Shego.
Teacher Shego was hot but badass Shego is better!
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Well that was pretty angst-filled. But more deep than anything else. Good job on both accounts.
cressey chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yay for one shots. Thanks for sharing.

X em
a chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Sure, she might sting and bite, but it was not nearly as painful as either of them had anticipated. Besides, Kim had tough skin. Kim could sting and bite back too, and now she could build defenses to protect herself too. They would clash, collide, withdraw, and then regroup as one. That was how they were. That was how they were supposed to be.

This was right. This was real. This was whole.

i really love this end
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Now that was quite a satifying tidbit.

Thanks for the read.

-Wrath.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great work. The first part of the fic, seeing Shego so nice made me wanna Hurl.
JBebe chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Loved this story-read it for the fourth time now. Great job in character portrayal, dialogue, emotion. The return of Shego was just fantastic. Keep up the good work-I've started reading your other Kigo fics (I think I powered through most of them and will comment soon)and am thoroughly enjoying them-looking forward to your story updates.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Loved it! I just...loved everything about it! What a great fanfiction :)
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Most excellent, a very enjoyable piece of work.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very god story
cellist-love chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I want to favourite you until i can favourite you no more! God I love your writing, it's been pulling me in and letting me run wild all day. I even explored your DA site, truly amazing work.

I would have hoped to express this better but i'm still too giddy from reading.

yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i think you might be referring to Hoobastank... anyway, thanks for posting... duh, you're such a great author... now i remember reading you mai-otome fic... shoot, how long have you been writing to have such a talent as yours? well if it's actual talent then you really had developed them well... thanks for being such a great author... and for that you have gain my respect and i'm going to add you at my favorite authors list...
Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I have nothing much to say, except that this is one of your best and best-written stories. I really do love it, and I'd love to see more stuff like it.

Just sayin'. Thanks for the story. :)
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I don't think Shego was hobbled by the Attitudinator like that: in the end fight, she's still good, but kicking up a storm, and even earlier she (hesitantly) fights her brothers in the construction site. Still, the way she's depicted here as a shadow of herself is a finely-crafted tragedy, and it is perfectly written that Kim wants the rest of her back, even the bad parts.

The only thing I don't like is the "-(New day)" break, which I think just be a break. It's already clear this is another day from the line "She had been gone for days."

Really good, well done.
UnKnOwN chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is great but one question, why is it a one shot? I would pay anything to see the prequel and after math of this. Just reading this I got alot of different emotions and was sad to find it end.