Reviews for Realization
LBH-don't give up chapter 16 . 6/20
Ah, it was sooo goood story. I love it. Please write sequel.
Mika Kezumi chapter 7 . 3/4
Hello there, just want to say that I really like the story so far but when I tried to find the lemon on your profile I couldn't find it, is it possible to put it up so I can read it?
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 11 . 1/2
Never mind. Damn it would help to put up pov changes Dx
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 16 . 1/2
...This story makes absolutely no sense. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. It talks about him kissing Mijami or whatever her name is, and laying with her and wishing to be with her and talking about how he'd rather have her than Naruto...Doesn't sound like a regular visit to a therapist to me.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Pleeeeaaaseee update my heart was going doki doki the whollllleeeee time
starryshouyou chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
I don't think it's very nice to make me emotional.
Cutybunny232 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I went on ur page and cant find ur lemon..,
Titania1796 chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Me gusto mucho y me gustarĂ­a que hicieras una secuela
SloveN chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
It's completed? What about the baby?
I want more, i need to know more! :O
Love it btw :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Theirs lo lemon here
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was such a cute chapter. I love it
DevoraDeath chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
awww
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
i TOTALLY KNEW that it wasn't Sasuke. It couldn't have been. I was only thrown off when Sasuke never responded and told Naruto to leave. But I knew it couldn't have been Sasuke, it was too obvious, and when you switched into Sasuke's POV the next chapter, I just knew I was right. I feel so accomplished lol. Very few minor problems (one time you spelled hear as here), but that was only with about 3 words. Norepinephorine was the awesomest word in the world and i felt awesome to pronounce it after reading it, that you spelled it perfectly every time was awesome too! Anyways, really great story, so great I had to post a review! Lol, keep the storeh goin pwease!
Hide-me-inside chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Well, I loved it, REAALLYY loved it... Then I hated it... Then I loved it again. Then I hated and wanted to kill you. Then I LOVED you again! It was good, but I also ureally wanna say I really hate you. I don't know why. I just do. I'm too emotional at the moment to come up with a rational review... BUT I DID LOVE IT
BlueStarLightCB chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Omg where is the next part I loved this story please you can't end it there so many people would be very in you please please continue this story ... Omg